NEED URGENTLY: Clutch Pivot ball

IanS16

I urgently need a clutch pivot ball (long version) for my Zed.

Would prefer an uprated one but will take an OEM one if one pops up.

http://www.importpartspro.com/chclpiba20ni.html

I have emailed a few sites asking for one shipped to the UK but had no luck. Also tried Nissan but have had no reply.

Any help would be really appreciated. Not having my car is really getting on my t*ts now!!

Hi mate, from the pics it looks like the 300zx and the 350z are the same size, could be wrong! They may use the same pics!

I would think that there will be a swap over between a number of cars as it wouldnt make sense to reengineer, but which ones I dont know.

If they are the same, try these guys for a 300zx one http://www.zcentre.co.uk/shop/index.php they may be able to point you in the right direction

I've PM'd Alex mate but I'm not sure he will be able to help me

Like I told you last week, I have OEM UK carbon steel pivot balls on order from Nissan and the cromoly type on order from USA.

You were to get back to me today with your requirements once the box was pulled to confirm if you required a retaining clip and possibly a fork. :)

I've PM'd Alex mate but I'm not sure he will be able to help me

Like I told you last week, I have OEM UK carbon steel pivot balls on order from Nissan and the cromoly type on order from USA.

You were to get back to me today with your requirements once the box was pulled to confirm if you required a retaining clip and possibly a fork. :)

Sorry mate, I must have misread your PM. Sent you another :thumbs:

Big thanks to Alex by the way, he has guided me step by step and made this 100x easier for me to try and sort :) I'm sure I'll be back on the road soon.

Cheers Mark too, It looks like it is the same one :thumbs: