370 side indicators on a 350....

chrisjones6699

You will be able to fit them yourself no problems. The first modification I did to my Zed was some LED reflectors and change the Z badges for some that look stock but have LEDs in them. I wired everything into the existing wiring for my side lights. Its a really easy job to do with a couple of different ways to approach. Could do reflectors and side badges in a couple of hours. Plus you will feel much better about them knowing you fitted them yourself. :thumbs: If you need any more info about what I did or ran into let me know

Grant

I've bought me a set, only delay being that i don't have the time to get round to it at moment. There's a guide on my350z :thumbs:

PM me with details pleeeeeeeease! :D

Sorry mate my internet stopped working - only just back on. I got them from america, forget which site now. They worked out at around £70 shipped so pretty cheap. Don't know if they'll work or not yet and will experiment one weekend when I have some time, maybe this weekend coming :)