My Trip To CS For New Toys.......... :D

nurrish

Aye all personal preference. I was just reflecting the other side ;) But the main reason for coilovers is performce. If you just want to lower it, get lowering spings from Halfords :p

Exactly :thumbs:

My focus has shift to performance. So i am happy with the little drop but the improved handling is 100x better. Slamming my car would be a chore and would be very impractical where i live so having it low rider stylee is something i don't want.

Forgot I bought you those :doh::lol:

It's okay, you can pay me back with sorting my Xbox!

I rode home with nurrish and the car does feel great now! CS was great company as usual and Andy (the mechanic) was sh*t hot. He even came with us to the wheel alignment place to help out :thumbs:

Oh and thanks for sharing the nudy photo of you and the missus Grant :lol::lol:

Don't thank me for buying your drink then!! :boxing:

Great day guys and thanks for trying to sort out my window problem. Good job you were both there, Ian to break the windows and Nurrish to fix them!!! :lol:

Thankfully the missus didn't kill me when she opened the card so that was all good, although I was nervous as when she was opening it!! :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm waiting for my BC's to arrive, i have ordered some custom ones with stiffer springs and valving... (12Kg/mm F and R ala HKS Track coilies) so will post up pics and a full write up once i have them fitted and have given them some testing :thumbs:

The BC units do look good quality for the price i must admit, much better than the D2's i had on my integra.