Modified Live Oct 11th Snetterton

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far we have 7 out of the first 15 confirmed.

The tickets will be being purchased today - so anyone out of the first 15 confirming after 4pm today will need to pay the gate price of £20, and we will refund £15 of that (the price of the tickets that we are providing free). The +1 tickets for those confirming after 4pm today will also be discounted by the same £7.50 as before, but again this will be off the gate price.

Please can any remaining people confirm asap today. :)

1. H5 - confirmed

2. Dunker

3. Scott

4. Chilli Red +1 - confirmed

5. Martin W - confirmed

6. BulletMagnet - confirmed

7. Harman350z +1 - confirmed

8. Muttley

9. rtbiscuit - confirmed

10.coopers86

11. MrLizard - confirmed

12. MadMarky +1

13. Adriank (possibly +1)

14. rayrrr

15. Cavey - confirmed

Looking unlikely that i will get it back now. The bodyshop is struggling to finish off mine and a few others so looks like ill have to sit another meet out :( On the plus side i got my wheels back today and they look awesome so something to be happy about :bounce:

Big shame Mark, I was looking forward to seeing your smiling face in your lovely new car. Ace Cafe then on 31st Oct??

Not sure what time we have got to be there as no one has said yet (Unless I missed it).

There is a big nice convoy leaving Thurrock about 7.15 We will be getting on M25 at Chertsey Juction 11 at 6.15 I suppose. Where will you join. I can call you when we are on Motorway. :) What about you Rob and anyone else coming from this way, MartinW and anyone else?