Anyone have any 'detailing' tips to remove this?..

givememorepower

The next time you have KFC, you should really throw the bones out to the side or behind. :lol::p

Seriously, just pull it out, and you might need to get in behind the bumper and do a bit of a clean up, thee might be a bit of mushed bird there too. :p

lmao i had a similiar event happen a few years ago with my old nova. i got home from work and found a kamikaze sparrow with its head wedged between the bodywork and the front bumper with its lifeless little body just hanging there...sad i know but oooo how i laughed

There are some pictures somewhere of a BMW (I think) that hit a reasonable size deer that went straight through the grille and was literally wrapped around the engine..... :scare:

I got a photo yesterday on my phone of a pigeon on the radio at home. The smaller cat, just yesterday alone, caught one mouse, killed one bird and brought a live pigeon through the cat flap. It scared the hell out the Mrs as she went to wash her hands at the sink! :lol::lol::lol:

lmao i had a similiar event happen a few years ago with my old nova. i got home from work and found a kamikaze sparrow with its head wedged between the bodywork and the front bumper with its lifeless little body just hanging there...sad i know but oooo how i laughed

:lol: I just Lol'd reading that! Funny stuff.

I had mouse wars at home the other day as well.........long story but it ended up under my rear wiper by its tail. :dry:

Our cat has taken to leaving presents at the door now - a pigeon yesterday :scare: they are f'in huoooge :blink: