Cargo Net

• 4 weeks later...
Got a peugeot one for 12 quid on e-bay, does the same job...

Thanks for the great tip. Net arrived today £8 perfect. :teeth:

Not had a gen 1 so, wouldn't know if its narrower or not. Looks spot on to me.

Regards

What was the name of the person/e-bay shop you bought this one from?

Just "tested" the cargo net with my briefcase and coat underneath it at, ahem, high speeds on a v.twisty road in good ole' Zummerzet. (Portbuty Lane between Failand and Portbury if anybody fancies a quick 3 minute run) :scare:

This usually leaves the contents of the boot lookiing like it's been in a fight with Mike Tyson but this time, not a thing out of place.

Surprised - I was. :clap:

Just "tested" the cargo net with my briefcase and coat underneath it at, ahem, high speeds on a v.twisty road in good ole' Zummerzet. (Portbuty Lane between Failand and Portbury if anybody fancies a quick 3 minute run) :scare:

This usually leaves the contents of the boot lookiing like it's been in a fight with Mike Tyson but this time, not a thing out of place.

I can only guess what your 3 minute run is like :scare::scare::p

I can only guess what your 3 minute run is like :scare::scare::p

Pimm - can't imagine for one second I drive too quick for you. Mind you, got in to a bit of a race with a Mini Cooper Works edition on the levels near Bridgwater on the weekend and Mel reckons her hand brushed their wing mirror as I slid past........ :boxing:

Might be out your way this weekend with the MX-5 so that steak might be getting closer. :p

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for a cargo net for the roadster so going to bid on the one below on ebay (as recommended on the previous page).

Quick question, and I'm pretty sure I know the answer, I'm guessing the cargo net for the roadster is exactly the same as the coupe???

Obviously from my previous coupe experience, it's boot was virtually seperated in two sections anyway, so guess the 'netted' area is the same size (in the roadster I've obviously lost the other section).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CARGO-BOOT-NET-20 ... .m14.l1262

I'm looking for a cargo net for the roadster so going to bid on the one below on ebay (as recommended on the previous page).

Quick question, and I'm pretty sure I know the answer, I'm guessing the cargo net for the roadster is exactly the same as the coupe???

Obviously from my previous coupe experience, it's boot was virtually seperated in two sections anyway, so guess the 'netted' area is the same size (in the roadster I've obviously lost the other section).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CARGO-BOOT-NET-20 ... .m14.l1262

I would think they are the same. :thumbs: