Redline: Andy…

MITZ@CougarStore

Saw it at luchtime, looks good and a nice feature :thumbs:

Oh and Irfan is in there too :)

i am?? lol woohoo!! was it from the jap show at santa pod? will have to get the mag cheers guys

Bought the mag for reading on my night shift just gone.

Grats Andy for making the cover, very nice photos and write up.

Pleased to see that all the thanks went towards the right people too :thumbs:

Irfan, your car is in the Santa Pod bit on page 133, caption reads:" Tidy looking 350Z was one of the many well-tuned cars"

Just managed to pick up a copy last night and aside from looking like a gimp in the drivers profile picture (and spelling my name wrong in the feature) Im really please with the article.

Thanks again to all of you for your help and those of you that worked on the car. Im off to buy as many copies as I can find :lol:

Bought the mag for reading on my night shift just gone.

Grats Andy for making the cover, very nice photos and write up.

Pleased to see that all the thanks went towards the right people too :thumbs:

Irfan, your car is in the Santa Pod bit on page 133, caption reads:" Tidy looking 350Z was one of the many well-tuned cars"

thats a compliment il settle for! checked a few places for the mag but none of them had it- managed to track one down should be in my hands on friday lol

congrats again andy

Thanks mate - good to see your car in there too buddy! Nice quote they gave ya too.

For those of you that havent seen a copy heres some piccies! And yes that is me wearing a vest in the last pic - I didnt know they were taking pics at that point!!

redlinecover.jpg

redline1.jpg

nissan3.jpg

nissan4.jpg

lol unlucky mate

did they not take photos of ur engine bay? i thought they were lookin for a performance feature car?

im well chuffed at my pic lol thousands of cars and they picked mine in the few pages covering the show :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Yeah there are another 2 pages of the feature including an engine bay shot but I didnt have those sent to me so couldnt upload them here.

They were just after a nicely tuned JDM zed for the feature as it was all about importing cars. They said that their new style is tuning for performance rather then just the sake of tuning - but it didnt mean that you needed a beast of an engine to get in. It just meant that if you fitted suspension you fitted it for the ride handling and tuning capabilities not just to make it look nice and low.

There is plenty on my car that is done for looks but there is also a purpose to 99% of it :lol: