BLINDS122000

hi guys

wanting to wack a induction kit into my 350z

but not wanting to much.

I have the dual intakes but dont want to be

spending over 200 quid.

seen this kit and wondered whether it would work

for the dual intakes by buying two and flipping the 2nd

intake so it would fit on the left handside?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... =WDVW&rd=1

Would this fit or work?

cheers

alex

no that won't work, you'd loose all your water bottle resevouirs. as i think that one sits down in the wheel arch. if not it might work.

your best bet is the JWT setup. its one of the few actually designed for the twin intake.

The car is worth what, £15K at least, and you want to be putting on £40 worth of cheap-ass eBay tat on the most important part of it? I can understand saving money where possible, but it's a got a thumping great 3.5L V6 so a couple of hundred quid on intakes pales into insignificance when you think about how much the fuel is going to cost you ;)

• 2 weeks later...

these people talk sense.

I understand where your coming from - you want that litle extra noise, for little extra money...

Spend money to save money! - Meaning don't buy cheap toot then think, hmmm I think i'll upgrade to a proper one!

- Buy the proper one straight up!

didnt max power do something regarding this, kinda like D.I.Y, think it involves drilling a couple of holes in your engine to let the air in, give it a try :thumbs:

OOoh, you are mean :p

As the others have said, spend you money and do it right. If you cant afford a proper intake, keep it stock until you can. You dont want some cheap intake doing no filtering and knackering your engine!