NISSAN SHOWS 350Z CONCEPT AT FOS

M13KYF

who the hell is Novidem? doesn't bode too well even if they decide to go ahead and do a limited UK edition of it tbh...

figures are the same as any other SC kit.... anyone heard of these Nivodem guys????

they couldn't choose a more horrid bodykit either, Strosek... ewwwwwwwwwwwwww :wacko:

I think they should have rested instead of working extra hours on this :lol:

Hi all,

I'll be at the FoS on the Friday so will try and track the car down and get some more photos for uploading (hopefully) Friday evening.

If there are any requests for specific photos of the car let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Okay, here is a selection of some of the better pictures I took of the car at todays FoS.

The car itself was just a bodykitted MY06 - there was nothing special about the interior. Although there was a small button labelled "compressor" next to the gear shift. I'm not familiar with these things, but presumably that's something to do with the supercharger? Finally, the wheels look like bronze versions of the Nismo variety (but without the Nismo label).

Did see the car in action, but they didn't really put it through its paces. Plus it didn't sound any different to the standard car either. Maybe it would have been better if I stood next to the start line...

Anyway, hope these photos are of interest.

nice pics Wa, thanks very much! :teeth::teeth::teeth:

yeah the swiss SC was talked about on this forum a while back, very true!

so basically a strosek kit + a novidem SC

fair enough, doubt there'll be a market for it though, bet ya if they had to market it to include some sort of warranty they'd have to hike the price quite a lot, resulting in a cheaper operation in doing it yourself (ie get the same components and get it fitted) although of course the warranty wouldn't be there for the stuff you upgrade

Glad you liked the photos.

I don't think mine or those in the Piston Heads article do the car any favours. I think it looks much better in the flesh - apart from the hole by the left headlamp - really not sure about that.

I don't know if it's clear from my photos, but the original rear spoiler is still on the car - the higher level one is fitted just forward of the original one.

And the mention of Novidem - that's printed on the button by the gear shift as well if it makes it's purpose any clearer.

Personally, I don't think the 350z has anything on this (see attachment). Much better by miles! :teeth: