Handbrake lever Mod

andyzed

I have just fitted my 3rd different handbrake cover, really nothing to worry about guys...

All the info is on here if you wana take a look.

http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Parking_Brake_Handle_Installation

MOMO covers fit - I have fitted one

Nardi covers fit - I have fitted one

Richbrook covers fit - Rising Power has fitted one.

All require a certain amount of 'modification' to fit though....

That's the guide I used too :thumbs: Dave's had more handbrakes and exhausts than Euro Parts I think :surrender::lol:

I have just fitted my 3rd different handbrake cover, really nothing to worry about guys...

That's the guide I used too :thumbs: Dave's had more handbrakes and exhausts than Euro Parts I think :surrender::lol:

Best I come down to Dorking to get it done. I keep saying that:)

Wonder if someone out there has managed to fab a cover to go over the bottom of the gaitor?

Thenoname

:clap:

OMG a naked handbrake. this is X rated Adult stuff. Can you put naked pictures on here?

Excellent stuff.

The combination of this and Graham's imput should convince me to give it a go myself.

I can alwas cut it off and fill up the whole and spray matt black if it won't work.

just leave it in gear:)

thenoname

:bangin:

Potentially a very unique meet coming up me thinks :) Although not sure what I bring to the party in the way of skills - I guess if you need any consumer research done I'm your man ;)

So your cars called bits and bob's then?

You must spend as much time as me or more to have that many posts since March Lol

:p

You need to go to control panel, profile, your signature then insert image option - link it to something you have on photobucket or similar - oh and it can only be 800x200 pixels or something you need to check.

Yeah I do love fiddling with my car a lot, probably too much actually it ends up looking like something put together from left overs of other cars :lol: Im also a naturally curious kinda bloke, hence my job as a researcher, so always gleaning everything and everyone for info :thumbs:

:lol::lol: It's Graham not Gary :surrender: Unless, of course you are talking about someone else :)

OMG a naked handbrake. this is X rated Adult stuff. Can you put naked pictures on here?

Excellent stuff.

The combination of this and Gary's imput should convince me to give it a go myself.

I can alwas cut it off and fill up the whole and spray matt black if it won't work.

thenoname

:lol::lol: It's Graham not Gary :surrender: Unless, of course you are talking about someone else :)

Excellent stuff.

The combination of this and Gary's imput should convince me to give it a go myself.

thenoname

So it is Graham.

I know that cos it says so on my phone !!!!

So is it Dorking the next meet or what? lol

:bounce:

My latest combo -

337e8eed.jpg?t=1318863825

Gary is quite right, combinations so far -

1. Standard

2. KTA Gear Knob & Standard Handbrake

3. KTA Gear knob, standard Handbrake & Redline black CF Gaiters

4. KTA Gear knob, MOMO handbrake & Redline black cf gaiters

5. KTA Gear knob, Nardi ally handbrake & redline cf gaiters

6. KTA Gear knob, Nardy ally handbrake & alacantra gaiters

7. Nismo Gear knob, Nardy ally handbrake & alacantra gaiters

8. Nismo Gear knob, Nardy CF handbrake & alacantra gaiters....

And yes I have had slightly more exhaust combinations than that also :blush:

Well...I ordered a momo matching gear knob to go with the handbrake I have and put it on last night, took me an hour and a half plus errors and things broken and swearing, just to put a gear knob on :scare: no way can I do a handbrake based on that lousy performance!

I never had 2 much problem. I just put my hand under the boot and lifted up the panel. Pulled the boot up the gear leaver, and held it with vice pliers. Then put a tea towel on the gear nob and loosened it with a pair of swan necks. Unscrewed it and swapped it over with the new Nissmo one. However, not only does it rattle because i left the spacer or sleave in. It's as cold as hell in the morning to touch!

:boxing:

Well...I ordered a momo matching gear knob to go with the handbrake I have and put it on last night, took me an hour and a half plus errors and things broken and swearing, just to put a gear knob on :scare: no way can I do a handbrake based on that lousy performance!

I think you will be fine doing the handbrake. Just make sure you have the right tools, look at the pictures from Graham. If your warm and have no distractions you should be fine. Says me the most tempermental person I know:):):rant: