Steering wheel aluminium bits....Replaceable??

fatalus

I was wondering first of all if the "aluminium" bits around the cruise control and radio switches are real aluminium and if they are replaceable. The one surounding the radio switces is rather full of scratches, anyone knows if u can take it out and polish it somehow?

its an extremely thing ally cover the majority of the material is ABS. have to take the wheel off to remove the units.

mine have suffered as well, would be interested in carbon covers.

as for polishing i wouldn't try it, its a brushed ally effect i think polishing will balls it up.

its an extremely thin aluminium cover, the majority of the material is ABS. you have to take the wheel off to remove the units.

as for polishing i wouldn't try it, its a brushed aluminium effect, i think polishing will balls it up.

:p drunkard :lol:

its an extremely thin aluminium cover, the majority of the material is ABS. you have to take the wheel off to remove the units.

as for polishing i wouldn't try it, its a brushed aluminium effect, i think polishing will balls it up.

:p drunkard :lol:

i'm not as think as you drunk i am :drunk:

was last day of term yesterday, now on holiday for 6 and a half weeks. :yahoo:

you could get them from another steering wheel 2nd hand.

but i should think they are orderable from nissan, but you'll prbably have to wait for them to be shipped from japan. and i don't know what they'll charge for the privilage.