back from hols to instant STRESS!

nixy

Before you move out Nixy i think you should have a 350z-uk.com party there, about a 100 zeds should do the trick parked all over the place and a very noisy departure at 3 am in the morning :lol:

Yeh, call it the 'Bungs out K1 party' :band:

Oooooh can I come? I've had mine out 24 hours (longest time i've ever had them out) and take back everything I said about prefering them in!

While we're ranting about neighbours, the guy above me is THE worst. Works offshore, so I get 2 weeks blissful peace then two weeks of HARD HOUSE 24/7. This guy must wake up to Trance Nation and go to bed with Bonkers, stereo turned up to 11, clomping of heels, smoking on the stairwell outside my door, i've even had them blow smoke into the flat. But nothing will top the gift on the first floor landing one Sunday a couple months ago. 5am my buzzer goes..... "Aye, its 2nd floor, let me in". "F** off" I replied as I slammed the receiver down. Could hear next doors buzzer then go, then a couple minutes later the flat door slams shut and footsteps up the stairs. I managed to get to sleep. Wake up and quite fancy a fry up before settling in for the grand prix, so i get ready and head to the shops. Open the front door and there is a rather large sh1t and a wet patch on the landing outside the flat next to me. My girlfriend has 2 cats at home and swears blind no cat could produce a present that large! So i write a note, post it to the other 7 flats, shut the door till after 3pm and hope when i open again, its gone......... It wasn't! He's also kicked his own flat door down cos he was locked out.

I've got horrid neighbours as well next door. I live in a quiet, peaceful end of the road and just over 18 months ago some Chavs turned up (you know the sort - no grass in back yard now, two boxer dogs too big for the house, drum and base music 9am til dark, pug 106 gti with Halford rims all mangled and ripspeed rubbish interior, etc, etc).

I ALWAYS lock my zed up in the garage, even if I pop in the house for 5 mins - their little brat is just as bad (around 6 years old) - answers back saying "wasn't me" and "I didn't do it" for everything. They also deal hard drugs too, but we have no proof of this (a lot of random people knock at the door in the evening and go away 5 mins later, however they rarely ever seem to do a days work but always have cash to pay for 50" Plasma's and new Kitchens, etc, etc).

They make everyone around feel very uncomfortable and the neighbours all complain about them yet do nothing - however since my family are next door we get the worst treatment from them (i.e. anything reported - loud music, etc) they instantly presume its us. :(

We also don't complain or argue to them incase they do something to the zed, house, etc. Basically live in "fear" - its not nice and all 'cos of 1 family. One neighbour woke up to find his Clio has noughts and crosses scraped in - now I wonder what kid did that with his new mates... You don't want to know what I'd do if my zed had that - I'd be in prison afterwards though.

Plus they shout about everything in the garden and in the house and every day an arguement can be heard! grrrrrr! :rant:

I also don't appreciate their mates riding up and down the same road on the monkey bikes whilst children are innocently out riding and playing in the street. :angry:

I've got horrid neighbours as well next door. I live in a quiet, peaceful end of the road and just over 18 months ago some Chavs turned up (you know the sort - no grass in back yard now, two boxer dogs too big for the house, drum and base music 9am til dark, pug 106 gti with Halford rims all mangled and ripspeed rubbish interior, etc, etc).

I ALWAYS lock my zed up in the garage, even if I pop in the house for 5 mins - their little brat is just as bad (around 6 years old) - answers back saying "wasn't me" and "I didn't do it" for everything. They also deal hard drugs too, but we have no proof of this (a lot of random people knock at the door in the evening and go away 5 mins later, however they rarely ever seem to do a days work but always have cash to pay for 50" Plasma's and new Kitchens, etc, etc).

They make everyone around feel very uncomfortable and the neighbours all complain about them yet do nothing - however since my family are next door we get the worst treatment from them (i.e. anything reported - loud music, etc) they instantly presume its us. :(

We also don't complain or argue to them incase they do something to the zed, house, etc. Basically live in "fear" - its not nice and all 'cos of 1 family. One neighbour woke up to find his Clio has noughts and crosses scraped in - now I wonder what kid did that with his new mates... You don't want to know what I'd do if my zed had that - I'd be in prison afterwards though.

Plus they shout about everything in the garden and in the house and every day an arguement can be heard! grrrrrr! :rant:

I also don't appreciate their mates riding up and down the same road on the monkey bikes whilst children are innocently out riding and playing in the street. :angry:

We had a similar 'chav family' move into our area.......... fortunately for us their stay was short lived. Can't envision what it would have been like tolerating them for any period of time! :wacko:

the more the merrier! I was also thinking of a night out in the 'hen party' style. apparently you can get a sash with 'just divorced' on it and L plates with a cross through them! Maybe a black veil? :lol:

Darren B, the housewill defo be there, unlike the neighbours. They wil probably turn up in a Bentley or Lambo or could be the Farrari or all depending on how many are available for a fun weekend :lol: They are well to do people ;).

Darren B, the housewill defo be there, unlike the neighbours. They wil probably turn up in a Bentley or Lambo or could be the Farrari or all depending on how many are available for a fun weekend :lol: They are well to do people ;).

Oh I see B)