Replacement PIAA wiper Rubber

rtbiscuit

There was talk a while ago of being able to supply or source replacement rubber for the PIAA wiper blades. mine are still in good working order and i don't want to replace the whole lot, but my drivers side rubber got damamged in the winter due to me accidently hitting the wiper switch when there was spikey frost on the windscreen. i can see when it rains that i end up with a streaky section where there are gaps in the blade now.

CS and Envy are the people to speak to, I think they can both source the refills :thumbs:

Do you want this in the Wanted section?

We have these in stock.

whats the price you lovely people :thumbs:

Flattery Rich will get you everywhere. Gaz will be along soon with the prices, which ones do you need? size 7 or 10? Gaz give him a lovely price :teeth: Sarah

CS and Envy are the people to speak to, I think they can both source the refills :thumbs:

Do you want this in the Wanted section?

We have these in stock.

whats the price you lovely people :thumbs:

Flattery Rich will get you everywhere. Gaz will be along soon with the prices, which ones do you need? size 7 or 10? Gaz give him a lovely price :teeth: Sarah

Here you go Sir:

http://z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseacti ... ct_ID=9381

Best Regards,

Gaz

Hijacking this thread :blush:, but Sarah/Gaz do you also supply the PIAA screen wash, and if so in larger sizes than the normal (250ml?) shelf size as I do get through it a lot because whenever I go out it these days it seems to be raining muck :lol:

Hijacking this thread :blush:, but Sarah/Gaz do you also supply the PIAA screen wash, and if so in larger sizes than the normal (250ml?) shelf size as I do get through it a lot because whenever I go out it these days it seems to be raining muck :lol:

thanks for sorting that out guys, your all great :thumbs:

+1 on the fluid, never used it, but would like to try it out.

We can get it yep, none in stock at the moment, but in does't come in bigger bottles no. Here are the available items:

VISION Screen Wash

A high quality additive, VISION Screen Wash keeps windscreens incredibly clean, repelling rain, sleet and snow and even helping to remove flies and insects. Although it works extremely well on its own, even better performance can be obtained when used with VISION Protect and Coat. VISION Screen Wash also enhances the already brilliant performance of PIAA Super Silicone Wipers, ensuring excellent visibility is maintained all year round - in all weathers.

VISION Screen Protect and Coat

Manufactured using a unique laboratory-developed formulation, VISION Protect and Coat was initially devised to meet the demanding conditions of motorsport. So for everyday safety-conscious motorists it will easily cope with anything they are likely to encounter. Carefully designed to prevent rain, sleet and snow sticking to all exterior glass surfaces, it can be readily used on its own or, for even better performance, used with PIAA Super Silicone Wipers. At speeds over 40mph, it helps rain disperse and therefore maintains a much clearer screen, reducing the need to constantly use the wipers.

VISION Screen Cleaner

Again, developed from extensive motorsport testing, VISION Screen Cleaner is a scientifically designed formula for use on automotive glass. It is the only cleaner recommended for use prior to fitting PIAA Super Silicone Wipers and before applying VISION Protect and Coat. Unlike some household glass cleaners made from poorer quality ingredients, it leaves no greasy residue which can cause distracting and annoying smearing. No abrasives are involved, making it ideal for acrylics as well. Although designed to work on its own, it is also a tailor-made first stage when using other VISION products.

S10106 SCREEN WASH 350ml £5.74 (ex VAT)

PS10107 SCREEN CLEANER 250ml £5.74 (ex VAT)

PS10108 SCREEN PROTECT AND COAT 120ml £5.74 (ex VAT)

• 1 month later...

can't find these bottles on your website. was trying to put together a big order with replacement rubber and P3 service kit. well maybe medium order :blush:

found the p3 stuff easy, and found the replacement rubber,

just can't find the PIAA fluids. am i being stupid, or are they not there yet?

can't find these bottles on your website. was trying to put together a big order with replacement rubber and P3 service kit. well maybe medium order :blush:

found the p3 stuff easy, and found the replacement rubber,

just can't find the PIAA fluids. am i being stupid, or are they not there yet?

PIAA are waiting for new stock at the moment, hoping it should be in any time soooooon, will check today, these a couple of you waiting. Sorry :)

1000 Yeh!! do I get a sticker now?? PLEASE???? Haven't got one on our car, beg grovel. :teeth:

No, too late should have asked at 350 posts :lol:

+1 :p

Speak to Mike nicely and he may let you have one or two to stick about the place - car and garage should do it :teeth: