Bluetooth Adaptor for OEM Car Kit

Neil

Peeps !

Not wishing to tread on anyones toes here, but on Monday this week, I took my car in to Holdcroft Nissan, Hanley and have to say, they are the best dealer I have found to date. Worth the 120 mile round trip for me!

The guys there Listen to any problems and sort them without the usual fuss we have all no doubt experienced from other dealers?

I mentioned the new bluetooth adaptor for our car kits, which is different to the retail adaptor made by the same car kit company (THB Bury).

They called me today to tell me that they had had one delivered and have tested it with 5 different bluetooth phones and it works perfectly.

I suggested a group buy and they are keen to offer an attractive discount depending on numbers. As a guide, if I buy just one, it will cost £110 delivered.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. I will then tell them the numbers interested and give you the discounted price and also details of the Parts Manager so that you can order directly from them, with a unique reference they give me.

Be quick guys as I want to order one for myself :D

Neil

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil, I guess you'll need to talk about number re. discount ;)

Yes that's right.

If I can get a commitment, subject to price, for say 20 adaptors - they will price accordingly.

As a rule of thumb however, they sell on ebay as well and I bought a tonneau Cover for £70 delivered.

I rang another Nissan dealer and they quoted me £245!

They buy in bulk to offer discounts.

Neil

Neil, I guess you'll need to talk about number re. discount ;)

Yes that's right.

If I can get a commitment, subject to price, for say 20 adaptors - they will price accordingly.

As a rule of thumb however, they sell on ebay as well and I bought a tonneau Cover for £70 delivered.

I rang another Nissan dealer and they quoted me £245!

They buy in bulk to offer discounts.

Neil

£245 for a tonneau cover???

I actually meant what discount we are talking about, not just the numbers you'd need to reach it :)

Until I can go to John at Holdcroft with numbers I cannot say.

There is no commitment on your part to buy but merely say you want one.

After I have negotiated the price I will inform everyone and if you think it's a good deal, you can purchase one.

I cannot negotiate a good price without having a concrete quantity - that's sales I'm afraid !

Neil

I cannot negotiate a good price without having a concrete quantity - that's sales I'm afraid !

Neil

ehm not strictly true mate: I've just negotiated exactly the same thing based on numbers with Thor Racing with regards to UTECs and they were willing to give me a discount based on how many we would purchase (ie 10% 1-4, 20% 5-9, 30% 10+ ) so as you see it's doable even before getting any numbers ;)

ehm not strictly true mate: I've just negotiated exactly the same thing based on numbers with Thor Racing with regards to UTECs and they were willing to give me a discount based on how many we would purchase (ie 10% 1-4, 20% 5-9, 30% 10+ ) so as you see it's doable even before getting any numbers ;)

OK...for the benefit of Val (sorry mate, didn't realise this was a lesson in sales - I was just trying to offer something to the members and the forum ;) )

Quantity - 5 to 9 - £99.00 delivered in UK

Quantity - 10+ - £93.50 delivered in UK

Thanks to those poeple who have shown interest so far.

Any other takers?

Please add to the list.

Thanks

Neil

Please add your name to this list if interested...

Neil

Digsy

IT10

Jacko

beavis

im interested and luckily for me i only live 4 miles from Holdcrofts. :teeth:

Thanks Beavis

Recommend you use them for your services mate..any warranty issues are sorted quickly with success.

That makes a change doesn't it ? ;)

Neil

Neil

Digsy

IT10

Jacko

beavis

Sorry name removed, just read MrF's post and have bought one through him as I'd previously said I would be interested there. Sorry.....

Neil

Digsy

IT10

Jacko

Sorry name removed, just read MrF's post and have bought one through him as I'd previously said I would be interested there. Sorry.....

;) ok guys i have 5 pysically in stock i can do them for £99.00 each delivered if you live local and wish to collect that is no problem at all and not orders placed today before 3pm wil be sent via city link and be with you tomorrow....as i save i have 5 units here so be kwik and i have another 10 arriving tomorrow

many thanks john

:teeth:

01782 204268

Neil,

Just to let you know that I've bought one of these now direct at the £99.00 price. So please take me off any group buy.

Its not really worth me hanging around for a group buy to save £6 etc..... :D

But thanks anyway.

PS: John has ONE left out of the 5!