Bluetooth Adaptor for OEM Car Kit

Neil

Neil,

Just to let you know that I've bought one of these now direct at the £99.00 price. So please take me off any group buy.

Its not really worth me hanging around for a group buy to save £6 etc..... :D

But thanks anyway.

PS: John has ONE left out of the 5!

Me too, Neil, but just wanted to express my appreciation to anyone who takes the time and trouble to organise a group buy. :thumbs:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil,

Just to let you know that I've bought one of these now direct at the £99.00 price. So please take me off any group buy.

Its not really worth me hanging around for a group buy to save £6 etc..... :D

But thanks anyway.

PS: John has ONE left out of the 5!

Me too, Neil, but just wanted to express my appreciation to anyone who takes the time and trouble to organise a group buy. :thumbs:

Thank Digsy...

List is null and void then gentlemen as you can ourchase directly from John at Holdcroft's.

Neil

Thanks John for posting up this item discounted at a great price :)

No thanks to Neil then Val for starting it off in the first place then mate?

Glad everyone is getting a deal.

Neil

:teeth: of course mate! trust me it's better this way, GBs are a mess anyway, I speak from experience :teeth:

:boxing: ok guys thanks for your intereast yesterday they sold out with in an hour , the good news is i have 5 more here sitting on my desk same discounted deal for 350z members £99.00 delivered or collection welcome but please hurry to avoid disappointment ............

john

01782 204268 B)

guys there's some people who suggest these might not work (of course it's all jealousy about not having traders with them in stock on their own site imo ;) )

can you please confirm these are 100% working BLUETOOTH adapters that work??

Ta

Hi guys i can confirm these are 100% working BLUETOOTH adapters as we have fitted 3 know all in different year range models even fitted one in a brand new model and works fine ,the steering wheel controls work spot on. the radio mutes when on a call and the display says Phone when your on a call ,once the call is ended the radio goes back to its previous station and volume. when pairing the phone you just go to look for devices on your mobby it will come up FOUND NISSAN 350Z and asks you to enter pin mumber this is factory set at 1234 once entered thats it away you go. the adaptor has a memory storage which will store the identification of up to 4 mobile phones if you try to connect a 5th the oldest one in the memory is replaced if you require any further info or to place an order (i have 3 left) please call 01782 204268

many thanks

john

:)

Got the unit this morning. Comes with a Genuine Nissan book etc as its a true Nissan part.

Can confirm that it fitted perfectly. Was found and paired straight up with my Sony Ericsson K750i. As no one was ringing me at the time, I put some voice tags against some names in my phone book quickly. I can confirm that it recognised that I wanted to call out, came up with PHONE on LCD display of Bose unit and tried to find the name. That said, it didn't successfully dialled out but I think thats more to do with something I need to do with my phone as its first time I've tried voice dialling.....

I'll confirm again once received call but can't see any issue with these working so far! :thumbs:

PS. John, thanks for the quick turnaround! :yahoo:

I'll confirm again once received call but can't see any issue with these working so far! :thumbs:

So where in for a long wait then :p

oi cheeky! :D

Just gone out now and tried making a call through the car. On voice commands the annoying woman is still saying "phone book empty", "pardon" or "cancel" but thats something to do with her not registering my voice against the voice tags in phone book.

But I did make an outbound call using voice commands through the phone, once it started dialling it came through the stereo system and talked handsfree! :thumbs:

Just gotta get the voice commands registering now. John, where is mic on the Zed? Is it above the rear view mirror below the lights?

"Is it above the rear view mirror below the lights?"

Correct :thumbs:

Yeah thought so......

Just think she's a bit slow (like most voice recognition systems)...... going to have to treat her like a baby.....

J..O..E.. B..L..O..G..G..S :headhurt:

Mine seems to be working fine (thanks John! :D ) but it's dialling with the voice tags I put on the hands-free with my old cradle and not with the voice tags on the phone that work with my headset. That's pretty much what I wanted it to do anyway.

Mark, have you ever used the kit in the car before and programmed some tags in?

guys there's some people who suggest these might not work (of course it's all jealousy about not having traders with them in stock on their own site imo ;) )

can you please confirm these are 100% working BLUETOOTH adapters that work??

Ta

There is a retail BT Adaptor that can be purchased from a non Nissan dealer that is configured to work with the THB Bury retail car kits that fit any vehicle. This adaptor will not work with the our Nissian OEM version of car kit. (I know because I bought one and sent it back).

This new OEM BT Adaptor is designed spefically to work with Nissan Kits and can only be purchased via a Nissan Dealer.

Hope this clears things up?

Thanks

Neil

:) sounds like your all getting to grips with the adaptors fine , and the good news is i have just recieved another batch so they are available from stock again (15) cheer john

call

01782 204268

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks for the next day delivery John..

Paired the device to my Nokia 9300i and it works perfectly :teeth:

If I had one criticism, and this relates to the Nissan car kit and not the BT adapter, it is that the call volume could be louder. I can turn the volume up to hear the caller more clearly without problems, however, that bloody women 'the name please', 'pardon' and so on, ends up shouting at me the next time I make a call!!

I have spent my life being shouting at by a women for one reason or another - I do not need a 'computer' to do it as well! :rant:

Just have to remember to turn the volume down after every call I suppose?

Thanks again John.

Neil

Mine seems to be working fine (thanks John! :D ) but it's dialling with the voice tags I put on the hands-free with my old cradle and not with the voice tags on the phone that work with my headset. That's pretty much what I wanted it to do anyway.

Ah Digsy, you mean you have to put in voicetags through the car system and not just in your phone book on the phone?

I've never used the car system before.......

Ah Digsy, you mean you have to put in voicetags through the car system and not just in your phone book on the phone?

I've never used the car system before.......

Yes Mark.... instructions are in the owners manual :)