Which one to buy?

Trickster

06 or 07 Model  

11 members have voted

1. 1. 06 or 07 Model

• 2006 Model
    • 2007 Model

All,

Im a newbie to the 350z and am absolutely determinded to get one, they look amazing and are kitted out with gr8 specs, only prob is which one.

I know I want a coupe however do I get an 06 or an 07 (post facelift)?

Was the 07 facelift really worth spending extra on, what was in the facelift that wont be on the 06 models?

UPDATE: Thanks for the feedback guys, opinions wanted on Nismo extras-smooth n stock or modded with Nismo?

Thanks

Guys thanks for your feedback so far :)

Sarnie have had a look through search feature and topics it found still to no avail :( can you post some links/clickys please as am still unsure.

Leaning towards 07 onwards atm. Help is appriecated.

Guys thanks for your feedback so far :)

Welcome along :welcome:

Sarnie have had a look through search feature and topics it found still to no avail :( can you post some links/clickys please as am still unsure.

Leaning towards 07 onwards atm. Help is appriecated.

if you look through the introduction section, most posts in there ask about which one should i buy. and it depends on what your looking for.

if you buy before 2006 the road tax is only £200 instead of £400 odd. the 276 models have more after market parts available for them so if you want to mod then an earlier is better.

the newer ones have more BHP and a better top end, but the 276 has better low down torque.

its swings and round abouts and there is loads of info to read up on, you could spend hours gleeming bits of info out of this forum.

i think somewhere there is a post with me and someoen else arguing out the finer points of which is better, but i can't be arsed to search for it. sorry :blush:

the newer ones have more BHP and a better top end, but the 276 has better low down torque.

Welcome! :thumbs:

You won't notice the slightly reduced low down torque in an 07 but you will notice the extra power, more free revving delivery and much better noise. :cloud9: