Gauging Interest - Tanabe GF210 Springs

dcash5

Hi Guys

Due to a new purchase, I may possibily have my Tanabe GF210's springs up for sale.

These have only been on my car for the past 4 months and imported from the US

Still on my car at the moment but will be removed shortly once my new equipment arrives. So about the springs.

These are hugely popular in the US, if not the most popular, really comfortable springs when on stock dampers/Shocks. Seriously just search you will be very surprised how much info there is about them!!

Here is the z1 Auto link - Obviously this price wont include shipping to the UK or our friendly 15% import tax

http://www.z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?mode ... rodid=2753

So from my personal view - Slighty stiffer than stock but not crashy in the slightest, absorbs bumps very very well and drops the car very nicely. Instalation is easy and unless you need the adjustability of coilovers theses a very nice alternatives.

Lowers the car 1.0 at the front/1.2 rear. which levels out the 350z perfectly In my opinion. Just makes the arch gap the same all the way round. No doubt you would be able to find a car with the same wheels on as you on my350z. As these are not off my car yet I dont have any specific pics but they are still in v good condition with the tanabe GF210 still very clearly visable and painted the stock red/Orange.

Couple of pics of random cars with them installed

img1257x.jpg

Any questions ask.

Dan

Im looking for some of the queens finest paper.

Ok lets do some maths ...

The closest match is Eibach Pro Sport springs which CS is selling for £220.00 but £205.00 for members.

Lets half the RRP and add £30...

So £140 + postage/pickup secures. - I wont want payment till they are off my car and in my hands. More than welcome for offers as I dont know how much these are worth

Dan

why so? its the same guy i bought my dc sports from, ive seen them in the box

this must be a different seller then.

someone was selling a set of these a while ago. I contacted him to find what make they were what adjustability they had. he had now answers for either questions. he didnt have a box either

yeah thats the guy sounds a decent bloke on the phone. Think he may be on this forum. Ive had bilsteins on Previous cars and been over the moon with them. Bar far the best sus i have used, I really hope these dont disappoint!

So anyway ... anyone want my springs :teeth: