Do you agree m350zb? (mark)

Jay

I don't want to particularly offend but to my eyes they are awful. I know blending them results in cracking but seeing the bolts makes them look like Meccano cars to me. Looked good in Jap mags from afar years ago, terrible down Alum Rock high street (fellow brummies will know what I mean here ;) )................

Just caught up with this thread :lol:, 23K :scare: , and as Mark (3FIDDYZ) pointed out that is the one CS done :wacko: , well sure looks like it. Thinking of it this was not to long ago wasn't it, wonder why his selling up, CS have you been in touch with him since the work ?

And Liam (Sarnie), you do crack me up :lol: :lol:

Just caught up with this thread :lol:, 23K :scare: , and as Mark (3FIDDYZ) pointed out that is the one CS done :wacko: , well sure looks like it. Thinking of it this was not to long ago wasn't it, wonder why his selling up, CS have you been in touch with him since the work ?

No offence intended Mark, I just don't like the kit. :blush:

No offence intended Mark, I just don't like the kit. :blush:

None taken bud, is one of them marmite things, you either love it or hate it, still cant belive £23K, if that goes, might have to stick mine up :lol: :lol:

Hey, i asked the guy if he had a certificate to say its genuine Veilside and i got this reply..

Hi Dave - the kit is 100% genuine though i opted out of the rear spoiler and bonnet due to cost and preference - Thy never gave me a certificate?!?? it would never have occurred to me to ask for one - when you see the car and examine the kit ou'll see what I mean. Its million miles from an an aftermarket kit - its an 02 with 19500 genuine miles - only does about 200 per month!

Cheers

Ben

Was this deff done at CS's ?

If he gets over 17k I will be very surprised! And as it's only a standard add, and not premium I'm sure he's not too confident either. Didn't want to waste the £12 premium ad charge!

As for the power claims. . :lol: I would ask for proof