Blackfire Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste Wax

M13KYF

My p21s has run out. I've been really impressed with this stuff but decided to try something different for no other reason than for a change. I use Blackfire tyre gel which is great stuff so decided to order some Blackfire Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste Wax. Reviews sing it praises so lucking forward to trying it out. Lets see if it beats the p21s which to date i think was great stuff. This could be a tuff test. Anybody else use this stuff.

Ordered it from polished bliss

bf12-l.jpg

My p21s has run out. I've been really impressed with this stuff but decided to try something different for no other reason than for a change. I use Blackfire tyre gel which is great stuff so decided to order some Blackfire Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste Wax. Reviews sing it praises so lucking forward to trying it out. Lets see if it beats the p21s which to date i think was great stuff. This could be a tuff test. Anybody else use this stuff.

Ordered it from polished bliss

bf12-l.jpg

My normal Stuff Mike - go for it - excellent - buy the Sealant also - gives it that extra protection and coat of bling on the top! Thanks to Uncle Stew for putting me onto Blackfire products - the tyre dressing is fab btw! B):thumbs:

My normal Stuff Mike - go for it - excellent - buy the Sealant also - gives it that extra protection and coat of bling on the top! Thanks to Uncle Stew for putting me onto Blackfire products - the tyre dressing is fab btw! B):thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

at last the sssslllllooooooowwwww royal mail has delivered this stuff

now my question is, Which one do I apply first, Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint

Protection or the Blackfire Midnight Sun Ivory wax?

Paint protection first mike.

then the wax.

Blackfire recommend 8 hours between but this is not essential.

You can layer them too so no need to strip wax back before reapplying.

well tried the Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection. Fantastic stuff. Colour deepened and paint finish was even more glossy smooth. Didn't have time to try the wax. Next weekend :teeth:

CIMG1807.jpg

While at Middlehurst today, another Azure Z turned up and the colour of mine was so much deeper and richer.

The depth of colour your car has is unreal mate :thumbs: i know this is a bit off topic a bit but when do you apply the blackfire wet diamond all finish paint protection?? is this lke a polish or do you apply it after polishing?? :blush:

im pretty new to detailing but i love the look of your car... B)