Hello

:welcome: Lindsey. You've got good taste :thumbs: The Sunset orange is a fabulous colour on a Z B)

What budget have you in mind?

UK Z or an import?

Mileage?

My personal opinion would be to go for a UK GT car, and as long as it has a full service history, and it looks well cared for, then the mileage isn't that important. I viewed a 2005 '05plate' with 72000 miles on the clock in great condition for 11,350 quid. I dropped him down to 10,600!! I think its still for sale! Decided to go for a late '54plate' in the end for 8,500 quid, although it had 80,000 miles on the clock. The car was serviced every 9,000 miles without fail. The car runs faultlessly :thumbs:

Steve

Hi Steve,

Another poster suggested I got in touch with you as you had recently bought one. I do about 20000 miles a year so I was hoping to go low mileage but I dont really want to spend more that £12500. I am looking at this at the moment: http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/vehicle.cfm?Account=AETA14316&Style=2&Id=AETV65405677&Image=http://imageserver.autoexposure.co.uk/autoedit/AETA14316/AETV65405677_1a.jpg

Appart from some of the photos have some dodgy lighting I was hoping to pop up next weekend and look at it in more detail. What do you think about it's spec and price? I will also take a gander round ebay :)

I looked at that car, on autotrader i think, and have to say if i had been in a better position money wise, then i'd of gone to view that. If it was ok i would of snapped it up.

Looks like a really good buy, but not fussy on the black wheels :thumbdown:

Would of used that as a bargaining tool to get the price down to below 12.5k.

Buyers market out there, so assuming you think its the car for you then offer something like 11.8k to get the ball rolling. He might laugh at you, but he'll know that you are seriously interested and the bargaining will begin. Good luck :thumbs:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi lyndsay and welcome to the forum.

right im about to save you a pile of trouble and money. i stay in Armadale and know the history and have seen the car up close as i looked at i too.

1. i dont know how long its been there, i pass there every day and cant remember when it came in (a few years ago)

2. ive been told its been hit many many time at the back end. :thumbdown:

3. oh and most important. its a shed. :boat: looks good in pics but its a heap up close.

so all in all please dont waste you time on this one avoid it like the plague.

Gilly

right im about to save you a pile of trouble and money. i stay in Armadale and know the history and have seen the car up close as i looked at i too.

1. i dont know how long its been there, i pass there every day and cant remember when it came in (a few years ago)

3. oh and most important. its a shed. :boat: looks good in pics but its a heap up close.

Gilly

Thanks bud :thumbs:

Gilly

Hi Gilly and martinmac,

A big thank you on this one. I live in Retford North Notts so traveling to Scotland to take a look was with a view to buy. Martinmac put the feelers out for me and I am glad someone has shouted otherwise I would have been up the wotsit without a paddle.

Thank you!!!!!

Lyndsey

Gilly

Hi Gilly and martinmac,

A big thank you on this one. I live in Retford North Notts so traveling to Scotland to take a look was with a view to buy. Martinmac put the feelers out for me and I am glad someone has shouted otherwise I would have been up the wotsit without a paddle.

Thank you!!!!!

Lyndsey

no probs im just glad i stopped you in time. when i looked at it the inside hadn't even been cleaned, at all. there was aftershave and sun glasses still in it, bearing in mind it had been in that show room for a long long time before i viewed it.

Na, i wouldn't see you stuck. . . . id try and sell you my orange golf :yahoo:

just kidding

Gilly