saw my first GTR

nixy

on my way home from work i passed a GTR on my usual route near Elvington - presumably he'd come from there where he'd probably thrashed it down the runway! It was grey and I have to say I nearly missed it! It had absolutely no road presence as it passed! It may have been down to the colour - maybe if it had been white or even red???

i think if i'd been behind it, if it had been filling up at the petrol station, then yes definitely. But it passed me almost un-noticed and I AM a nosey bitch! Mind you, i was thinking about the chocolate i'd just bought........ but seriously i'm not joking - but like I said, the colour looks really dull!

i seen one in edinburgh the other week, we got the pleasure of being behind it for about 5 mins. All i was thinking was "REV IT!!!!!!!, got gods sake man let me HEAR IT"

looked mean as hell in black.

But on another note i got a look at one of the first 370z books at me work today and they even put pictures of the GTR in that too, milking it or what :lol: But dam the 370z has a dire selection of colours. cant wait for the demontrator though, should be infront of me soon :p

Gilly

i think if i'd been behind it, if it had been filling up at the petrol station, then yes definitely. But it passed me almost un-noticed and I AM a nosey bitch! Mind you, i was thinking about the chocolate i'd just bought........ but seriously i'm not joking - but like I said, the colour looks really dull!

Saw my first today aswell. ** GTR plate. Same one?

Looked good, but would have chosen a more interesting colour.

I have to say I slightly agree, they are large and look awsome but if your not that into cars theres not much about them that reveals what lies beneath (apart from the 4 huge tail pipes :lol: ) un like a lambo etc, but I suppose this can be a good thing being stealthy :ninja:

Having said that I always notice them B)

Took mine to Nurburg this weekend - I think its fair to say it was noticed everywhere. Even people in French cars were taking photos as cruised the motorways........

Did you get the knocking noise sorted in the end? What was it?

Clonking's still there - imo its either brake pads rattling, or lsd clonking. When it goe for its 6k service we'll have another go. Got a new one now though, sounds like the top of the offside rear strut moves under extreme stress....... btw - you can four wheel drift it without turning off VDC - especially if it rains!!

Clonking's still there - imo its either brake pads rattling, or lsd clonking. When it goe for its 6k service we'll have another go. Got a new one now though, sounds like the top of the offside rear strut moves under extreme stress....... btw - you can four wheel drift it without turning off VDC - especially if it rains!!

Sorry to hear you still have problems. Really should not be happening on a car of this standard. If problems continue let me know as I have a contact at Tochigi. :thumbs:

C'mon Nixy, tell me this doesnt have presence......

SDC10167.jpg?t=1245695868

Z is still fun to drive though! R stands for Awesome!

Yeah, you're right - that yellow zed looks awesome! :lol::thumbs:

Seriously though, i wasn't putting the car down at all - its an amazing machine and i'd love to see one close up. I would have been all over it like a rash up close - like I said, petrol station, motorway etc awesome but in traffic on a country road I think it was mainly the colour - do they not do it in yellow????? ;)