does anyone else lose grip of the steering wheel?

elecious

scared of the 350z perhaps :blush:

hit the heated seats button by mistake ;)

aircon's on full blast :tumbleweed: (best hot smilie i picked at random)

only time i got sweaty palms is when i was on me driving test many years ago :lol:

Once a month I condition the leather seats with Megs Leather Gold Class and do the steering wheel too.

My mate used to have sweaty hands until I told him to use something like sports grip, which is something athletes use to improve grip for like weight lifting, not a powder, more like a moisturizer type paste.

or just me?

Im finding in this hot weather that im losing grip of it all the time, i dont consider myself a sweaty person but most commutes home im having to wipe my hands on my trousers every few mins so i can get a better grip :lol:

Not sure this is the forum for sharing what you get a grip of during your commute! :lol:

or just me?

Im finding in this hot weather that im losing grip of it all the time, i dont consider myself a sweaty person but most commutes home im having to wipe my hands on my trousers every few mins so i can get a better grip :lol:

Not sure this is the forum for sharing what you get a grip of during your commute! :lol:

:lol: