I am getting sick of......

martinmac

Downside to lowering your car! This country is covered with bumps and humps!

I wanted to lower my Z on Eibachs, but in the back of my mind is this.

Having said that, Mark M350ZB recently, somehow got to the top of Bluewater car park and didnt have a problem :wacko:

That'll teach you to be such a sex toy Martin! :lol:

:scare::surrender:

:lol: :lol:

And yep, made it all the way to the top of the multi story :scare::yahoo:

Well done that man :#1: ( did you manage to get back down again though or still stranded up there ?!?! ) ;)

My mate has just moved into a new build where the roads not been finished, they have put speed bumps in already :rant: but a few weeks ago I was there over night and all the next day went to leave and they had closed half the road forcing me over the centre of the bumps :scare: Ended up like a beached whale with tourettes :angry::angry:

Talking of speed bumps, i dont think half the zeds on here would be able to get into my work, mine defo cant now at all, no where near. My mates mini cooper s, thats been dropped scrapes :scare: . They had 3 speed bumps on the way threw the estate, one at the security gate, another after a roundabout and another just before the car park, now from the gate they have added two more, and when i say speed bumps, i dont mean normal everyday speed bumps, this literally is a blob of concrete/tarmac, and ther are bloody long, if that makes sense, lietrally both my mates mini's wheels are one on the up and one on the down when he goes over it, now all these speed bumps defo dont make sense to me in here. Not as if the ford lorries with say 50K + worth of motor on the back are planning to get the arse end out at every roundabout in the estate, i think it even encourages us to boot it more :lol: :lol:, rant over :lol:

I have to negotiate about 10 every morning on the way out of the estate where I live :scare: To be fair some of them aren't to bad & you can get your wheels over the sides. The worst has been since last Friday when they re-dressed some of the roads on the estate. Re-dressed consisted of some tar then tons of gravel which they left until Monday :scare: At times, even at 15/20 mph, you can hear the stones underneath the car, worse than any speed bumps :scare: