Secuirty - do you have any extra?

Mark-UK

It'd be worth it just for the compensation claim you could get off him :lol:

Obviousley video evidence is required :teeth:

you tube hit i reckon :lol :lol:

I'd pay to see it TBH

I'm gonna start looking into the Blackjax system soon & see if we can get a discount if we get a GB

How much do you pay for the tracker do you mind me asking?

I had a choice of a yearly payment or one for life, went for the life payment.

so how much ? :p

£325 as opposed to £120 per year. Will have had the car 5 years at the end of August. :p

in a garage with immobilser, removable steering wheel, with a car backed right up to the garage door which they would have to steal first, although its an aygo and they have the claim to be the easiest car to steal :(

plastic windows on there way so thats going to be even easier for someone to get in though theres nothing inside.... (apart from the new petrol tank when fitted)

• 1 year later...

Holy thread revival time!

Just looking at Clifford 650 with BlackJax, got a call back from a place listed on the Clifford website, £400 installed. Is that a decent price as the unit on it's own is coming out at around £300 online? It was Manchester Car Audio that quoted me that (http://www.manchester-car-audio.co.uk/) if any one has any experience with them.

Got a car battery Hooked up to my Drive Gate...Ouch!! ;)

Not being serious Jerry are ya :lol:

12 volts isn't going to hurt much. You'll need something like 1000 volts to scare people off, even then you'll get done by the postman for causing burns to his hands every morning.

What you want is to run a charge in DC, anyone who holds or touch the fence will be stuck and cannot be removed until the charge is removed. That way you'll catch your criminal every time. Problem is what happens to the older folk who may use your gate to rest upon :lol:

Most modern cars can't be stolen without the keys. It's the main reason why burglary rates have gone up so much. People will break in for nothing more than the keys of the BMW, Mercedes etc on the drive. That is why my car keys are kept clipped to the dogs collar at night B).