Anyone on here play football?

Nick_MSM

Just interested, got my first training session back tonight (pre season gets shorter by the season), wonder how much effect the beer has had? :blush::lol: Currently play for Steyning Town in Sussex league, although have played for more clubs than you can shake a stick at inc. Egham Town in the Southern/dr martins league and littlehampton Town :)

Lets broaden it, who plays for a sports team in general? Cricket, rugby, darts etc :)

Just interested, got my first training session back tonight (pre season gets shorter by the season), wonder how much effect the beer has had? :blush::lol: Currently play for Steyning Town in Sussex league, although have played for more clubs than you can shake a stick at inc. Egham Town in the Southern/dr martins league and littlehampton Town :)

Lets broaden it, who plays for a sports team in general? Cricket, rugby, darts etc :)

I play semi pro football :blush:

Who for?

Who for?

A team called Boldmere St Michaels in Brum. Used to play for Tamworth when I was younger and played for Stafford Rangers for 3 years when I was at Staffs Uni. :)

Im a hockey man....

Used to play for Bath Buccaneers, then Wallingford, now just which ever RAF base I happen to be based at! (Which happens to be Aldergrove at the moment).

Ice hockey? :scare:

Hard man :boxing:

Nah, not with a GM :yahoo::boxing:

say's the one with the soon 2 be puffy yellow :lol: only jokin mate, i'm well jealous ;)

Im a hockey man....

Used to play for Bath Buccaneers, then Wallingford, now just which ever RAF base I happen to be based at! (Which happens to be Aldergrove at the moment).

say's the one with the soon 2 be puffy yellow :lol: only jokin mate, i'm well jealous ;)

In 8 days I will be B)B)B)B):teeth::teeth::teeth:

Im a hockey man....

In 8 days I will be a big puff in a yellow car:

:lol:

Im a hockey man....

I'm not that big :angry:

Poof maybe, yellow car maybe..... :D

In 8 days I will be a big puff in a yellow car:

:lol:

Yeah I play for a local team in the Lancashire and Cheshire league, Sat afternoon footie. Sort of one step down from Semi-pro..... but I am getting on a bit now ;)

Anyway, pre-season starts for us on 11th July, but I've not played since January as had a bad snowboarding crash in Jan, and ruptured two sets of groin muscles.....

Took ages to get to a point where i would feel comfortable attempting footie, so going to be interesting..... :headhurt:

Im a hockey man....

Na, you have to be crazy to play that! Just normal hockey.. :surrender:

Neo, you should check out clan server out then:

213.253.57.53:28960

We're always on the look out for adults to have a laugh with :)

http://www.soldiersofeurope.net

almost sure i've played on your server or played with some of your clan members :wacko:

guess your clan is registered at clanbase ?

might drop by soon, what handle do you go by ?

Used to play ice hockey, now seen sense and retired! Now don't do anywhere near as much as I should of anything fitness wise!!!

I've always wanted to play ice hockey....... just that I'm not a good enough skater....

Don't mind the rough stuff :D

Used to play ice hockey, now seen sense and retired! Now don't do anywhere near as much as I should of anything fitness wise!!!

I've always wanted to play ice hockey....... just that I'm not a good enough skater....

Don't mind the rough stuff :D

Great sport mate absolutely loved it, like you say though you've gotta be a good skater. There's nothing like the sound of blades on ice at 9.30am on a Sunday morning to cure a hangover!!