Wntd Karting equipment(helmet/boots/gloves/e.t.c)

M350ZB

Right guys,

As a few of you know i am a very keen karter :drive1 , and allthough have not been for a couple of weeks, am off out on a few events soon. One of my mate's who has been coming along with me, now wants to get the full gear and what not. He is actually a good karter, ill give him that. Thing is he is on a very tight budget, as struggling with his flat and what not.

Anyone got any helmets/gloves/boots/suits and so on ?

Thought might be worth a punt ?

Cheers guys :thumbs:

I have a R35 ltd edition GT-R helmet that would look great on a go-kart track...

Swap you for your wheels?

Wheels are sold bud, and its my mate who is after the stuff, dont think he is wanting to spend that kinda dollar, cheers though !

Ebay is the usual place for good deals, but you might have to wait a while for them to come up. I got some Sparco boots (RRP £200+) for £24 brand new and some gloves for a fiver (again Sparco / Nomex). Other than that, its a case of buying new, and I dont have a clue where to get the stuff from!

Ebay is the usual place for good deals, but you might have to wait a while for them to come up. I got some Sparco boots (RRP £200+) for £24 brand new and some gloves for a fiver (again Sparco / Nomex). Other than that, its a case of buying new, and I dont have a clue where to get the stuff from!

Gonna have a check on ebay tonight as im going round his, £24 is a bargain mate :thumbs:

I used to Kart quite alot, I have a Alpinestars suit, that too short for me, i've worn it less that 5 times. I'm not sure what size it is, but will have a look when i'm home.

How tall is he?

Cool bud, his about 5 ft 10 ish i would say, when he comes with me he chucks on the medium suits that they can provide, let us know though for sure, how much you looking for it ? :thumbs: , drop us a PM ;)

Karting hey Mark, Will have to organise a 350z-uk karting event in the South-east to sort the men from the boys ;)

I did try to arrange something, but really need good numbers to keep the cost down :thumbs:

Thats a shame, was there not much interest then? Id def be up for it :drive1

TBH honest its probably going to be too small, i'm about 5'11 and it crushes my nads when I get my shoulders in, as its just quite short.

I wonder if thier is a way he could try it on?

Shame, i think thats gonna be too small.

And as for the karting, ill get in touch with my contacts at lakeside karting and see what i can do, will keep you posted :thumbs:

Still after suit/helmet (Large)/gloves/boots ????????

I've got Sparko everything for karting, all but new, worn once or twice... You coming down for mod day Mark?

No i cant make it for the mod day, really gutted aswell as the weather is looking good for the weekend.

Worn once or twice, i dont think matters at all, :lol:, what you got then ;) ?

I've got Sparko everything for karting, all but new, worn once or twice... You coming down for mod day Mark?

No i cant make it for the mod day, really gutted aswell as the weather is looking good for the weekend.

Worn once or twice, i dont think matters at all, :lol:, what you got then ;) ?

Suit, helmet, boots, gloves :)

What makes, sizes, e.t.c are they and are they up for grabs at all ?, tbh i think my mate is really looking at second hand stuff, as he has just started out :thumbs:

Will check Later Mark and pm you :) They were my son's. He must have been about 5.8" at the time with size 8 feet, but not sure so will have to double check. Helmet and gloves are adult sizes.

Sarah

What makes, sizes, e.t.c are they and are they up for grabs at all ?, tbh i think my mate is really looking at second hand stuff, as he has just started out :thumbs:

Will check Later Mark and pm you :) They were my son's. He must have been about 5.8" at the time with size 8 feet, but not sure so will have to double check. Helmet and gloves are adult sizes.

Sarah

Cheers on behalf of my friend :thumbs: