OEM Front Brake Disc Replacement (Brembo)

Rob_Quads

Having read through the forums its apparent that the front discs on the 350z from Nissan are nothing specially and just stock Nissan Discs. After being quited almsot £300 for the discs alone I was wondering if there are any OEM manufacturers out there.

I don't drive the car 'really' hard or track it so am not looking for high performance replacements. Yes I realise its always better to spend money on brakes but its also worth researching. If you can get similar standard to what Nissan ships for much cheaper then all the better.

I am aware of the EBC standard replacements & Grooved replacements which come in just inder the £200 mark. Are these the cheapest starting point?

Having read through the forums its apparent that the front discs on the 350z from Nissan are nothing specially and just stock Nissan Discs. After being quited almsot £300 for the discs alone I was wondering if there are any OEM manufacturers out there.

I don't drive the car 'really' hard or track it so am not looking for high performance replacements. Yes I realise its always better to spend money on brakes but its also worth researching. If you can get similar standard to what Nissan ships for much cheaper then all the better.

I am aware of the EBC standard replacements & Grooved replacements which come in just inder the £200 mark. Are these the cheapest starting point?

Hi mate I have available Brembo, DBA and Performance Friction rotors available.

I will post up some pictures for you shortly. :thumbs:

Alex.

Okay here are some pics of the Performance Friction Rotors, I only have 2 sets left.

I also have 1 set left of EBC Front Rotors.

I have 2 sets of Brembo front Rotors.

I have loads of Ferodo 2500 pads.

I have 2 sets of Brembo pads.

You all know what the Brembo and EBC rotors looks like so no pics.

Sorry sold my last two sets of DBA today.

If of interest then just drop me a pm.

Cheers,

Alex :thumbs:

DSCF1618.jpg

DSCF1615.jpg

DSCF1617.jpg

DSCF1616.jpg