Upper Plenum Suitable for a 53 Plate Car

Grantmitchell

I tried this before but didn't have much luck. Just find someone in your area that can polish the plenum within the day. And remember to buy plenty of metal polish and copious amounts of elbow grease :lol:

Struggling to find anyone round Aberdeen that could do it - so thought this was worth a shot.

Cheers :thumbs:

I tried this before but didn't have much luck. Just find someone in your area that can polish the plenum within the day. And remember to buy plenty of metal polish and copious amounts of elbow grease :lol:

Struggling to find anyone round Aberdeen that could do it - so thought this was worth a shot.

Cheers :thumbs:

Might be able to help...... I want to polish the spare I have though....

Might be able to help...... I want to polish the spare I have though....

Ok Stew you polish yours and sell it to me and then you can have mine in return and do it all over again :thumbs::lol:

That was the plan! Are you in a hurry for it? I don't have time in the next week. Think I'll do it in two weeks or so...

That was the plan! Are you in a hurry for it? I don't have time in the next week. Think I'll do it in two weeks or so...

Stew I was actually joking but that would be great if you want the challenge :thumbs:

Im just back from Invergordon and offshore on thursday for 2 weeks then off on holiday for a week so absolutely no rush at all :thumbs:

Stew I was actually joking but that would be great if you want the challenge :thumbs:

Im just back from Invergordon and offshore on thursday for 2 weeks then off on holiday for a week so absolutely no rush at all :thumbs:

I've been meaning to do it for a while and get the ball rolling.... A gentle push was all I needed! :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Am guessing that Stews polished one will look pretty much like all the other ones that have been polished, unless a new method has been used!!!

Mark, just follow dans instructions and get it done... what you scared of?

Am guessing that Stews polished one will look pretty much like all the other ones that have been polished, unless a new method has been used!!!

Mark, just follow dans instructions and get it done... what you scared of?

:lol:, got a few projects over the summer to do, might have to add to the list :teeth: