Next Oulton driftday Saturday July 25th

Steve H

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i can get the cash i will def attend one of these i have no idea about drifting and could really use the lesson, always wanted to try it tho just bit tight after just buying car

£120 plus a full tank of fuel - you'll need it. If you need to, sell your gran... you wont regret it!

Hi Christos

We've still got some space left so I'll PM you the details; look forward to seeing you there again :D

Steve H

Have you posted up on Driftworks Steve? I know the OP day on the 11th sold out, and i saw loads of conversation about it on there :thumbs:

If anybody cant make it on Sat the 25th i ll have his place..... :thumbs:

I am not flying to Greece till Sunday so i wanna say :bye: :bye: to england with a track day..... :yahoo:

Especially since my last one went tits up...... :bang::bang::bang:

I heard about that from collin, oops, you should always carry your driving licence :lol:

Im still unsure if im going to be able to make this 1,

I am not flying to Greece till Sunday so i wanna say :bye: :bye: to england with a track day..... :yahoo:

I heard about that from collin, oops, you should always carry your driving licence :lol:

Cheers m8... :bang::bang::bang:

Hope u ll make it...i ll have my camera with me this time n i ll do some proper filming!!! ;):lol:

Will be staying in Chester fr-sat as well!!! Hope i c u there... :yahoo::boxing::teeth:

Hope u ll make it...i ll have my camera with me this time n i ll do some proper filming!!! ;):lol:

Will be staying in Chester fr-sat as well!!! Hope i c u there... :yahoo::boxing::teeth:

Where abouts? I normally stay up the road from oulton park @ premier inn @ Sandiway, have you booked anywhere yet? could go for a beer :drunk::drunk:

Where abouts? I normally stay up the road from oulton park @ premier inn @ Sandiway, have you booked anywhere yet? could go for a beer :drunk::drunk:

Will b with our lass (just dont tell her i call her that, she said she ll clamp on my ..... next time i say it :lol: )... so it will prob be a spa place or a fancy hotel... B)

will be out on fr and sat nite in chester if u fancy joining for a beer... friday after 9 tho... :D

Im actually staying in Nantwich for a mahooosive works night out (MD is leaving), so will be meeting my mates at the track - so i'll be in the zed but parked up.

My mate has just left mine actually... we've been trying to make a camera mount for the rx7, till 10.45pm :teeth:

The missus aint talking to me now. :yawn:

Im actually staying in Nantwich for a mahooosive works night out (MD is leaving), so will be meeting my mates at the track - so i'll be in the zed but parked up.

My mate has just left mine actually... we've been trying to make a camera mount for the rx7, till 10.45pm :teeth:

The missus aint talking to me now. :yawn:

Check out this site for camera mounts, bare in mind they will only let you use fixed mount and not suction ones on circuit

http://www.cameras4sports.co.uk/section ... bcd67519de