Next Oulton driftday Saturday July 25th

Steve H

Car control and drifting at Oulton Park Saturday 25th July

We’re off playing on the Oulton Park drift stages again, this time it’s on Saturday July 25th and of course all 350z members are invited along.

This is a bit of what we get up to –

PICT0803.jpg

PICT0960.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

This is a great fun event and a good way to learn how your car reacts when it runs out of grip. As an extra bonus, even after a full day drifting, the low friction surface on the drift stages at Oulton give virtually zero tyre wear!

List price for this one is £140 for the day but we are doing the usual members rate of £120, extra drivers can sign in for £35 and passengers for a tenner. Free instruction is included so it's no problem if you haven't tried it before - if you'd like to come along please shout up on here and I'll PM you the booking details and a discount code .

Cheers

Steve H

TA-OL

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Provided i can get my car sorted in time, i'll be doing this again... i need brakes and a service asap!

When do you reckon i'll have to be booked onto it Steve, to make sure i get a place?

Also, come on guys - i really recommend you do this. It doesn't seem to get much interest which is disappointing - it was seriously the best thing i've ever done, and it doesn't wear your tyres at all...! I did 70miles of drifting when i was there in April and was on track from 9am till 5pm - with barely 30seconds wait between laps.

Hi Chris

I'd just say book as soon as you can, we sometimes have spaces still available in the final week but it can get booked up a few weeks in advance :headhurt:

Good to see we are getting some interest in the Sept day already but anyone else for the July one? :teeth:

• 3 weeks later...
So whos actually going to this? Can we do a names list? If a few from the forum go ill come up, but the last two times I did it there was lots of hype on here about going then it just ended up with me and Greekman going

It looks like you and Chris (Marzman) are up for it Darren and all being well Christos (Greekman) will be along some time soon to say he'll be coming as well. All we need now is a few newbies who want to have a proper play in their car and you've got a gathering!

It's worth saying that the Z is such a great drift car on the Oulton stages that a local firm uses one as a training car on there and don't forget that unlike any other driftday, this event is not a tyre killer :drive1 .

So whos actually going to this? Can we do a names list? If a few from the forum go ill come up, but the last two times I did it there was lots of hype on here about going then it just ended up with me and Greekman going

It looks like you and Chris (Marzman) are up for it Darren and all being well Christos (Greekman) will be along some time soon to say he'll be coming as well. All we need now is a few newbies who want to have a proper play in their car and you've got a gathering!

It's worth saying that the Z is such a great drift car on the Oulton stages that a local firm uses one as a training car on there and don't forget that unlike any other driftday, this event is not a tyre killer :drive1 .

im fully aware, have done 2days there now, its such a good car for the circuits and so much fun, ill see how i feel tomorrow evening as ive had a few :drunk::drunk::drunk: tonight :teeth:

Sorry Darren, I know you have done this before, the comments about tyre wear and the Zs suitability were really for some of the others who might be a bit hesitant about coming. Every event we run must get about a dozen people who haven't done this before and turn up not entirely sure if it's a good idea but at the end of the day they are drifting like they've been doing it for years and they can't stop grinning :lol: .

Hope your head is OK this morning! B)

Steve H

im fully aware, have done 2days there now, its such a good car for the circuits and so much fun, ill see how i feel tomorrow evening as ive had a few :drunk::drunk::drunk: tonight :teeth:

Sorry Darren, I know you have done this before, the comments about tyre wear and the Zs suitability were really for some of the others who might be a bit hesitant about coming. Every event we run must get about a dozen people who haven't done this before and turn up not entirely sure if it's a good idea but at the end of the day they are drifting like they've been doing it for years and they can't stop grinning :lol: .

Hope your head is OK this morning! B)

Steve H