Soon I will buy a 350z Advice me please!!

Hello all,

Finally in just over a month I'll buy a 350 and can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But........... I'm bit confused on what the difference is between a 350z and a 350z fairlady and which one I should go for.

I have around 10K to spend ( I know it's going to be tight ) and live in Bucks 30 min from London.

Any top tips and advices are welcome

Alex :drive1

Hi Alex

:welcome:

Im new here also but the fairlady is basically an import--square numberplate to rear--Not many other differences other than your insurance may be more expensive and that usually the import will have an autobox and was available from 03.

I believe the uk spec 350z was not available until 04

For your money you should be able to get an 04 uk spec no problem possibly even a gt 04 they way prices have been dropping lately :scare:

I am sure some of the vetrans will be along to advise you better

I bought my 04 recently for less than 11k from a Nissan dealership

Welcome mate, 10k will get you an '04' plate uk GT no problem at all. Bargains do come along sometimes, and i personally missed out on a '55' plate GT in black with 64,000 miles for an astonishing £10,595!!! Needless to say it sold straight away :rant: