20 & 25mm spacers / Rear LED's - ***ALL SOLD ***

NWZ

It looks as if the zed will have to sell, I'm going abroad to work, might be 6 months, might stay longer. House is being rented out so no point keeping the zed parked up for 6 months.

Anyway, if anybody is interested in the following then PM me with your offer please:-

1) 20mm eibach & 25mm eibach spacers

2) Rear Led's

3) K&N typhoon intake finished in blue with scoop

4) MAF sensor - spare and fully working.

This is not an easy thread for me, but needs must.

I'm sure Steve/sunsetzed wanted an Azure if he couldn't find a suitable Sunset Zed, might be worth speaking to him... :thumbs:

I wouldn't say no to an azure, but i presume this one is an import and i am trying to stay away from them, as i'm after cruise control and alzean leather!

Yup, credit crunch has hitten me hard, no work for 3 months IT contractor, off to Cyprus.

It's a UK spec GT 54 plate, just done 70k, might put some off but it runs perfect- I'll post up a full ad tomorrow in the 350z for sale section when my head is better.

Update:-

K&N Typhoon - provisionally sold.

Eibach 20mm & 25mm spacers 3 months old - £180 incl. postage - might split front & rear if I get buyers at the same time for the split

Rear LED's - £200 incl. postage.

PM quickly before they go ! :)

I'm sure Steve/sunsetzed wanted an Azure if he couldn't find a suitable Sunset Zed, might be worth speaking to him... :thumbs:

I wouldn't say no to an azure, but i presume this one is an import and i am trying to stay away from them, as i'm after cruise control and alzean leather!

Go on Steve ;) Would that be azure350z then eh :teeth::teeth:

Mark,sorry about the sale of your Zed but i guess cyprus would be worth it and when you come back you can always get one again. good luck :thumbs:

PM sent :blush: