How to fix a scratch

Miss 350Z

My beautiful Zeddie has a very long scratch down the passenger side caused by a rogue bramble sticking out of a hedge. What is the best product to use to get it out? Will I be able to get it out and will the paint work be damaged by a T-cut type product?

Advice would be greatly appreciated!

xx

Take it to someone who knows what they are doing. Get a quote from a few of those 'Scuff and Dent' Repairers in your area. You can then make a decision on what to do and how much it will cost :thumbs:

As above we need pics really or get a pros advice. I wouldnt use anything with any real cut to start with. Ideally you'd want to use a true light abrasive with no fillers to polish it out if its not too deep (Poorboys SSR1 or SSR2 would be ideal) and then move up to more agressive if it doesnt come out, but you run the risk of wearing through the paint then :scare:

I tried to get a pic last night, but because of the reflection off the paintwork the scratch doesn't show up. Its not a really deep scratch, but big enough and long enough to be noticeable and also goes across the door handle. Almost looks like its been keyed by someone (very half heartedly!!).

Someone also put a tiny ding in the same door a few weeks ago, so maybe I'll call in the professionals and get both fixed at the same time.

xx