19" wheels staggered fitment

Sandy

Hello Folks,

I'm going to get a set of 19's for my Zed 8.5" on the front and 9.5" on the back and I was wondering what would be the perfect offset and tyre profile for this configuration??

Thanks in advance for any advice

Sandy

Cheers for the info folks

PS How's the handling with 9.5 front and 10.5 back on 19's? Do you get any arch rubbing, I take it the tyre profiles are the same?

Sandy

No arch rubbing & mines lowered 25mm. Handling was just as good as it was before :thumbs:

PS How's the handling with 9.5 front and 10.5 back on 19's? Do you get any arch rubbing, I take it the tyre profiles are the same?

Sandy

No arch rubbing & mines lowered 25mm. Handling was just as good as it was before :thumbs:

If Ians are the same offset as mine, depending on how low you go you can get arch rub and you may need to buy some aftermarket camber arms to sort the positive (or negative) camber out...

Sandy

If Ians are the same offset as mine, depending on how low you go you can get arch rub and you may need to buy some aftermarket camber arms to sort the positive (or negative) camber out...

Mine are a +22 which I think is the same as yours. I still cant figure out though why yours rubs seeing as we have the same widths/offsets/tyre sizes & brand & are also lowered the same amount

Mine are a +22 which I think is the same as yours. I still cant figure out though why yours rubs seeing as we have the same widths/offsets/tyre sizes & brand & are also lowered the same amount

Different camber settings would be my guess ;)

Would anybody have a list of Manufactures that supply alloys in 9.5 fronts and 10.5 rears. I’ve had a quick look and all I’m getting is 8.5 fronts and 9.5 and rears.

PS I take it you can’t get Finichi Firenze alloys this wide in 19’s?

cheers

Sandy

I believe mark is running a lot more negative camber than me ;)

Would anybody have a list of Manufactures that supply alloys in 9.5 fronts and 10.5 rears. I’ve had a quick look and all I’m getting is 8.5 fronts and 9.5 and rears.

PS I take it you can’t get Finichi Firenze alloys this wide in 19’s?

cheers

Sandy

I supply the Finichi's and they only come in 8.5J front and 9.5J rear :thumbs:

You're just special then :lol:

You're just special then :lol:

A lot of people say that :teeth: