Competition : Can you guess my new car?

zedwagon

Do you reckon a Honda H22A 2.2L VTEC would fit in that?

Well the engine bay is big enough for a 3.5 ltr V6 but you can supercharge the original 1500 engine! They were the Golf GTi's of their day but not sure the brakes are up to the job! :surrender:

It is actually Lucy's car and she is doing really well on restoration skills which makes my job a lot easier! :D

Maybe one day we can do a Zed meet in it! Jockland hoon 2010! What do you think Stew? :lol:

Hell Yeah!

As Lucy says, would be nice for an Aberdeen trip! Go find the cake shops with it!

Do you reckon a Honda H22A 2.2L VTEC would fit in that?

Well the engine bay is big enough for a 3.5 ltr V6 but you can supercharge the original 1500 engine! They were the Golf GTi's of their day but not sure the brakes are up to the job! :surrender:

It is actually Lucy's car and she is doing really well on restoration skills which makes my job a lot easier! :D

Maybe one day we can do a Zed meet in it! Jockland hoon 2010! What do you think Stew? :lol:

Hell Yeah!

As Lucy says, would be nice for an Aberdeen trip! Go find the cake shops with it!

Well the boots big enough for plenty of cakes :snack: Seriously though we will be doing a Scotland trip in it once its all sorted and used for a while - no reason why not - will be along and slow trip but what the hell take in the scenery and B&B' on the way! :teeth:

Looks good, should fix up a treat. Once it's been lowered, and spacers of course!

yeah yeah yeah :lol: