ViS Carbonfiber hood *SOLD*

sub zero

This hood I have for sale suffers from oxidation (cloudy white) found on carbon parts. There are also cracks around the vents of the hood. This would be a perfect piece to get restored/filled/ and painted to match the exterior color of your car. I would love to go this route as I have found a bodyshop locally that would love to take on the task but my wife has simply pulled the plug from me investing anymore time and money into the Z :(

I am not sure on the price i should ask...i much rather have trades.

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

How this exact hood looked on my car

IMG_0858.jpg

IMAGE_069.jpg

350Z7.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think back to the days of yonder when sub zero introduced himself and mentioned that he is from the US and is moving over here and bringing his Zed in the process.

Pay attention peeps :lol:

either you've got a memory like an elephant or you just spend far too long on this forum! :lol:

Think back to the days of yonder when sub zero introduced himself and mentioned that he is from the US and is moving over here and bringing his Zed in the process.

either you've got a memory like an elephant or you just spend far too long on this forum! :lol:

i knew that as well, but then all of us are in suffolk. ;)

Well, and add the fact that in his pics he has no front numberplate (I think it's a secondary citation in the US, i.e. they gotta pull you for something major first and can then add the numberplate issue if they are feeling extra grumpy or missing their donuts) and the fact that the steering wheel is on the other side and the fact that he is filling up with his mates at a Chevron petrol station, which I believe are not too common over here....

...and I spend too much time on these forums :lol:

i currently live in england now....

The pictures of the hood where taken this past weekend...

The pictures of the hood on my car where taken in the states...

In the US its exactly how bullet magnet discribed the front license plate...

ab350z i did recieve your pm....i have to talk to a local buddy of mine and see how easy it is to ship!

I gave ab350z a price of 160...i gotta see how much shipping tomorrow.

Really looking for trades and local guys!!!

I can do that no problem...but its not going to be soon....my wife is yelling at me now because i need to help her clean the house....inlaws are coming in tomorrow for the next 2 weeks. As soon as I get the oppurtunity to I will take close up pics of the defects!

I can do that no problem...but its not going to be soon....my wife is yelling at me now because i need to help her clean the house....inlaws are coming in tomorrow for the next 2 weeks. As soon as I get the oppurtunity to I will take close up pics of the defects!

:thumbs:

are you still cleaning? :snack:

Sorry about the crazy delay with the pics guys....again i have family in town and my internet sucks in my area.

I have to apologize for a huge mistake i made.. :bangin: ...the hood i have for sale is NOT a seibon hood it is a ViS hood. I noticed this when i was taking pictures of it just 10 mins ago. There is a ViS stamp riveted on the back of the hood. I apologize for the confusion guys