Incomming!!!![Updated]

nicon2k

By this time next week i hope to be the proud owner of my own 350z.

I have got a good insurance quote (£1095, not bad since i am 23 with 0 NCB), got the money sorted and have been for a test drive. Loved it!!!

All i need to do now i find the right car for me. I am going to see this one on Sat ( http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/944752.htm ).

From what i can tell its a great car and the bloke selling it seems to be a top guy.

Is there anything that i should be check around that milage, it had its P3 at 36K but was just wondering if there is anything else i should be aware of such as breaks or clutch?

Thanks

yeah, i didnt think that they had dual zone?!?!

There seems to be a real range of prices around. There are some great deals to be had but also lots that are £2k more then everyone else for no real reason.

Hard to say bud. But you've got a 3 year old car that is worth less than half it's value when typically these hold half their value after three years. That said, it does have a little bit higher than average mileage and I don't know the sellers circumstances.

If you were buying any Zed I'd ask if you have checked out the common things that are known warranty issues and to check if there is any warranty left on it. And if so if the car was serviced at the right intervals etc. :)

Yeah, as far as i can tell the service intervals were all done right. I asked if he minded if i got the RAC or some such to inspect it and he said that was no problem at all.

The only warranty issues that i have seen are the clicky axle and tyre feathering. Am i missing some?

well, it has more then double the miles so £1200 less would seem fair. I drove an 04 on sat (Not looking at buying that one, just wanted a test drive) and the gear changes seems to click into place, but some effort was required. Is that normal?

Yeah, as far as i can tell the service intervals were all done right. I asked if he minded if i got the RAC or some such to inspect it and he said that was no problem at all.

The only warranty issues that i have seen are the clicky axle and tyre feathering. Am i missing some?

4th to 6th gear syncromesh on some 'boxes (mainly earlier ones), RAYS alloys corroding and skipping BOSE headunit. :)

As always thans for the help. Will let you know how it goes!

Slight rant, forgot to mention to the insurance company that a girl had gone into the back of me last year when i was at a round about. Totally her fault and her insurance paid for everything. But it still push my quote up by £100!!!!!

Insurance companies are con artists!

Just to let you all know that i will def be joining you. I viewed the car today, loved it! Put a deposit down and will be picking it up next week.

The car is in great condition but just to make sure it is going into nissan for a check over before i transfer the full amount.

I cant wait to get my ZED!!!!!!!