Anyone heard from R35LEE recently?

Madmarky

Just wondering if anyone has spoke to him since saturday. He was coming down to bedford to drop my parts off but havent spoke to him since Sat afternoon. Probably me being a bit paranoid but with my recent bad luck of anyone who seems to come in contact with me im just a bit concerned if he is ok.

I'm Alive!!! Just. As some of you guys know I’ve been in a s**t state recently with my wisdom teeth. Pedro on here told me to get it sorted a while ago which i did, but recently got a 'huge' abscess on the other side of my face. Anyway I am on strong antibiotics 'Amoxycillin' till it goes down then getting pulled!

I am replying to every1 now guys and thanks for caring! :thumbs: Maybe every1 can rally round to pay Pedro 'the dentist' off the forum to pull it for me? I would do it live for the forum members of course!!

Meeting Marky on Friday night to hand over his bits in Sheffield if anyone from the area needs anything or wants to watch me eat a burger??

Right lets get some PM's sent!! :thumbs: