New Wheels?

schism2k

Hi!

I'm ready to spend some money on my gt4 particularly on wheels. The gt4 is in kuro black and i am looking for something to match that...

I've had a long on the forum and i like the look of the volks and finichi wheels. But im having a hard time picturing what the wheels would actually look like on a 350z. So i was hoping if anyone had any pictures or websites i can use...?

Or any other recommendations? I'm looking for black wheels with possibly a silver trim or all black?

Any help would be appreciated please, and I don't have a very big budget so nothing to crazy please!

Thanks.

Wheels are a big decission and yes i used the Wales meet for guidance and got exactly what i wanted. Do search through the pictures to get yourself some ideals of what you are after.

I really like the TSW Jarama wheels in black...Do you know of anyone who is selling them on the forum?

Thanks

They'd most likely be in the 'for sale' section if they were. I'd be tempted to put a post in wanted, and see what people have to offer :thumbs: