Jockland Hoon Chalet Sharing Thread

Stew

Kenny, John, Patricia and I are Fri and Sat nights

You guys going back to Aberdeen on the sunday after the drive????? It's a BIG drive!

Are we driving on the Sunday too???

You guys going back to Aberdeen on the sunday after the drive????? It's a BIG drive!

Yeah, you seriously want to reconsider if its anything like last years. Don't forget 1 StewMile = 2 Statute Miles :headhurt:

Dawn, The big drive IS the sunday :thumbs:

Yeah, you seriously want to reconsider if its anything like last years. Don't forget 1 StewMile = 2 Statute Miles :headhurt:

Dawn, The big drive IS the sunday :thumbs:

OOppsss I thought the big drive was Saturday :blush:

I was actually thinking that last night when I came off the phone to the Chalet Park.

I am just about to confirm the booking by e-mail so will book the chalet for the Fri , Sat & Sun.

Patricia & I will stay on the Sunday night and if Kenny & Dawn are coming down the road on the Sunday there will be a spare room for someone that night :thumbs:

I was actually thinking that last night when I came off the phone to the Chalet Park.

I am just about to confirm the booking by e-mail so will book the chalet for the Fri , Sat & Sun.

Patricia & I will stay on the Sunday night and if Kenny & Dawn are coming down the road on the Sunday there will be a spare room for someone that night :thumbs:

Was just going to pm you re this John, I think we will probably stay on the Sunday too, will let you know as soon as possible.

Golf club sounds a good plan :)

Was just going to pm you re this John, I think we will probably stay on the Sunday too, will let you know as soon as possible.

Golf club sounds a good plan :)

:thumbs:

• 2 months later...

Folks

I was on the phone to the Chalet Park this morning and they asked that I remind everyone who has booked and paid their deposit to send the balance of their stay ASAP.

They have taken quite a few deposits but very few people have paid the remaining balance which will now be overdue.

That's my good deed done for the day :thumbs: