Hello from Glasgow!!

Hi guys...

I've just bought my first 350z so I will more than likely be on here quite alot asking alot of questions :D...

I'm normally a JDM Honda nut having owned H22 Civics and Del Sols in the past, but I was after a bit of torque and drift action :D

Image0051.jpg

Image0052.jpg

It currently has Nismo sides and rear and a white Nismo gearknob... I'll be looking for some nice fat rims and a bit of carbon in the near future...

Cheers

Craig

Welcome to the forum buddy :) What part of sunny glasgow are you from? The car is looking B)

There is a glasgow meet happening on the 31st of this month if your interested? You could come and scope out some mods that you might want to do.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=21953&start=105

Let us know if your up for it.

Jay :thumbs:

Hi mate, yeah I'm defo up for it, I just posted in that section...

I'm not actually from Glasgow, I'm from Greenock, just use Glasgow as I didn't realise there were going to be so many Scottish members on here lol

Welcome to the forum buddy :) What part of sunny glasgow are you from? The car is looking B)

There is a glasgow meet happening on the 31st of this month if your interested? You could come and scope out some mods that you might want to do.

I'm not actually from Glasgow, I'm from Greenock, just use Glasgow as I didn't realise there were going to be so many Scottish members on here lol

I was going to say the pics looked like either Greenock or Gourock.

Welcome aboard, only got mine at very end of March and still have the big smile on my face every time I turn that key :yahoo:

I spent much of my youth putting golf balls up and down the prom there and sailing my yacht in the pool :thumbs:

Hello and :welcome: from a fellow Scot! Good to see you are planning to attend a meet already - Jay your numbers are growing! :thumbs:

They certainly are cara :D It looks like a big turn out :#1: