Garage clear out...

Lincolnbaggie

just a quick thanks to neil for the warm welcome and beer tonight, finally got the plenum fitted with no leaks and a stable idle,

thanks again

Scott

You're more than welcome Scott. Nice to see a shiny azure Zed in the drive (put mine to shame with the muck on it!).

Glad the plenum fitted okay in the end - and all the bits were obviously there?

what is this btw "removeable tray from passenger side cubby hole" ?

Thanks

:thumbs:

Does what it says on the tin really. In the passenger cubby (behind the seat) there is a removeable, covered tray that sits over a secret document compartment :ninja:

I've put an amp in there, so the tray part is surplus.

Gotcha bud :thumbs:

All the bits seemed to be there, well that's all I used so I hope there was nothing else :lol:

I'll take some pictures today, looks a little dull in there now I've took my poilshed plenum off so hoping a little performance will make it worth while

Payment sent for my item :thumbs: cheers :)

Payment received - thanks muchly :thumbs: . Item was posted first class this afternoon and should be with you Tuesday/Wednesday next week.

Cheers then its off on its travels to the states :thumbs:

Intrigued what you wanted this for - you going to let us know?

Many thanks to all who've paid :thumbs: - all items have been posted and should be with you all shortly (M350ZB, yours will go in the post Tuesday).

Unfortunately I'm left with all the big items which are what I really wanted to get rid of to create some space in my garage, so

Anybody interested at all in a front bumper and side skirts in Blade? They do need some work - the skirts have done 35,000 miles and show it (dirty etc underneath that won't clean up and a few marks down the sides from stones etc) - the bumper was resprayed when I had my body kit done, but the paint has bubbled down one edge and there is a scratch on the front. I'm willing to take stupid offers on these (could be useful for a project, just as a stop gap if you've knackered yours, or refurbed to be as good as new) just to get them out of the way. Let me know.

Also, original suspension (four springs, four struts and two rubber things :wacko: ) done 40,000 miles but no leaks and were working fine when removed - springs are in particularly good condition. Again, stupid offers accepted to clear the space.

Can't believe no-one wants the Rays - four Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tyres with plenty of life left and four Rays with no corrosion, just a few kerb marks! Come on you lot, someone must want these (maybe I should make a patio set out of them). - £500 ono.

All available for collection or we could come to some arrangement over delivery if reasonably near Lincoln.

Spent the weekend sorting out the garage and shed and managed to get rid of a lot of other stuff that I don't really need, so I may keep the wheels after all for the winter and track days, so at the moment there are not for sale (I'll probably change my mind again next week :blush: )

Cheers for the interest ToyBoy, and I've sent you a PM (so you don't think I've ignored you ;) )

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully everyone should have received their bits by now - hope you are all happy with them (let me know by PM if not).

Still got the front bumper, side skirts, oem front strut brace and original suspension available, and need to get rid of these now, so any silly offers welcome if you can collect :thumbs: