Garage clear out...

Lincolnbaggie

I've accumulated a garage full of bits after three years of modding my 350z. All of these are for sale as I need the space. Prices are guidelines only as I don't know what stuff is worth, and best offers get the prize after a few weeks if I don't get what I'm after (apart from the wheels which I'm prepared to keep if necessary). All items were fitted to my car (53 plate Blade GT) and have done between 30,000-40,000 miles unless stated.

1 standard original front bumper in Blade. This has been resprayed to get rid of the stone chips, but has gained a fairly long scratch (which should be hidden by the number plate) and some paint bubbling on one edge from being stored (which will need work to get back to as new condition). Includes the washer jets and the first section of pipework. Number plate plinth not available!

Offers? Collection only

1 pair standard side skirts in Blade. Marks etc commensurate with 35,000 mile car (scratches and ingrained dirt underneath)

Offers? Collection only

OEM boot lip spoiler in Blade - SOLD

Kinetix plenum - SOLD

Throttle body - SOLD

Polished steering fluid pot - bought from ESR; used but in good condition - £50? SOLD

Standard (non-LED) UK rear light clusters - £75?- SOLD

Standard UK rear reverse light/fog light cluster/indicator (right hand side only) - £10? SOLD

Original complete suspension (struts and springs etc) - working fine when removed after 40,000 miles - £offers? Collection only

Original black air intake tube (between air flow meter and throttle body) - £10

Standard front strut brace - £40

Various other bits and bobs: only want postage and a couple of quid for my trouble

removeable tray from passenger side cubby hole

boot counterweight

original (non-stubby) aerial

original oil filler cap and radiator cap

original gear knob (top's a bit scuffed) SOLD

three Nissan wheel centres

original front and rear Nissan burger badges

original amber side reflectors SOLD

unlocked Nokia 6210 complete with adaptor for the handsfree centre console thingy

If you buy anything and it's not in as good condition as you expected (remember that these have all been used) I will reimburse you the money (apart from the p&p)

Photos of anything can be sent by e-mail if requested or feel free to pop round and have a look! I'm based in Lincolnshire between Lincoln and S****horpe a couple of miles off the A15

Cheers for looking.

Standard UK rear reverse light/fog light cluster/indicator (right hand side only) - £10?

Is this what I would need to make my JDM zed symetrical? If so Ill take it mate. Can paypal you the money straight away.

Cheers.

Hi Bundus, no idea if this is what you need; maybe one of the other JDM owners could help? I replaced the standard one with a clear fog light lens, but I think you won't have the wiring etc on yours to hook up to the fog light? Can someone help? (If it is any use to you it's yours but I don't want you to buy it if it won't work for you.)

Hi Bundus, no idea if this is what you need; maybe one of the other JDM owners could help? I replaced the standard one with a clear fog light lens, but I think you won't have the wiring etc on yours to hook up to the fog light? Can someone help? (If it is any use to you it's yours but I don't want you to buy it if it won't work for you.)

Hi again Bundus; I think the RH cluster only contains the fog light and indicator (reverse light is on the LH cluster) :blush: Again, could someone confirm.......

Hi there, how much would you be wanting for the original rear badges? only really after the "350Z" badge on the passenger side. Cheers.

Hi Zteve

I only have the Nissan burger badges for front and rear (I gave the 350z badge to another member years ago I'm afraid).

Sorry mate.

I'd be interested in the Standard UK rear reverse light/fog light cluster/indicator if Bundus doesn't want them :thumbs:

Picture of it attached. Note this is just the lens (no bulbs or wiring etc) and it's only the right hand one as shown.

I'd be interested in the Standard UK rear reverse light/fog light cluster/indicator if Bundus doesn't want them :thumbs:

Picture of it attached. Note this is just the lens (no bulbs or wiring etc) and it's only the right hand one as shown.

Cheers for the photo, thats exactly what I'm after... PM Sent

Plenum is now provisionally sold! Sorry to everyone else, but first come, first served seems the fairest way.

Boot lip spoiler also gone.

Well i know im in the que some where :lol:

:thumbs:

You know where you are in the queue, I've PM'd you a few times and another one is on its way ;)

Plenum is now provisionally sold! Sorry to everyone else, but first come, first served seems the fairest way.

Boot lip spoiler also gone.

Well i know im in the que some where :lol:

You know where you are in the queue, I've PM'd you a few times and another one is on its way ;)

O.K bud, thanks :thumbs:

Okay, to avoid confusion:

The Kinetix plenum has gone to the person who enquired first (apologies to the next in line; I have PM'd you all).

Ditto the rear boot lip, ditto the rear fog light lens and ditto the throttle body.

The steering fluid bottle is sold, but I'm waiting to hear back from the first person who enquired (if they don't want it it goes to the second person - you know who you are ;)

Everything else is still available with no queue of people!

what is this btw "removeable tray from passenger side cubby hole" ?

Thanks

Does what it says on the tin really. In the passenger cubby (behind the seat) there is a removeable, covered tray that sits over a secret document compartment :ninja:

I've put an amp in there, so the tray part is surplus.