Gary G

i might be able to point you in the right direction for the fabrication gary, ive gone sort of in the same direction of you, roll cage going in end of this or next month and seat shall be changed at the same time, as soon as i know ill pm u.

Well I've been busy! Check out the pics, hope you guys like. (scroll down, they get more interesting!)

HKS Hipermax III Sports

Had a helping hand from this fellow lol

Performance Friction 2 peice discs (+ pads- Z rated rears and 01 fronts)

Cusco 7 Point Roll Cage

Few track shots:

nice kit mate.

what do you feel about the amount of roll the car has?

by the way, what wheels are they? couldnt quite tell (too fast) :surrender:

ARB's would be the way foreward I would have thought.

I am susprised how your wheels fill the arches. someone will say "have you got spacer".

why did you go for same size front and rear or am I just going blind?

you gonna have to strip the Zed to bare bone to get any weight saving or start buying CF body pannels which will cost the earth :scare::scare::scare:

I am susprised how your wheels fill the arches. someone will say "have you got spacer".

No they won't, he just bought the right offsets ;)

Car looks great, really nice parts B)

No they won't, he just bought the right offsets ;)

Car looks great, really nice parts B)

it looks spot on. the right wheel size and the right hight for me.

you mentioned its 18" 9.5 et 20, is that front or rear or both?

what tires are you using and how are they performing on the road and track mate?

.Cusco roll cages get a bit of stick on the american forums as they are not approved for SCCA/HPDE or whatever they do. However, several sanctioning bodies in Japan certify it and it's D1 approved in USA and Europe I believe. End of the day I use the car for 'track days' which are non competitive...if the worst really happened then I'm confident the cage would hold up.

We're not allowed to use bolt in cages at Motorsport NZ (MANZ) events either. Your comment about Japan is valid, as 2 years ago one of the Japanese teams shipped over their 350 to compete in the Targa Tour NZ showed up with a bolt in cage, to be told that they get a fully welded in cage installed & certified pronto or they wouldn't be racing. They did, and were back last year too.

I didn't mean my intial comment to come across as rude, I was more interested that's all. ;):)