Christmas came early this year

Pimm

Sarah if you had come to the Dene afterwards in Chester you may have got Pimm to have spent a little more............................he was well bladdered on saturday night :lol:

The wife went back early and said i had 7 pints by then of Stella :wacko::wacko: and i am sure i was bought a couple more :wacko::wacko:

But i was up at 7.15 cleaning the car with a slight muzzy head :lol:

When you are in good company and talking all about your favourite things in life then the lager does tend to flow some what... :bounce:

As said at Wales Pimm, nice choice B)

Oh, and to answer Saturday night's question, my wheel transporter is the 'Design' model. . .if that means anything to you ;)

Still prefer yours, Chris. :teeth:

Oh, and to answer Saturday night's question, my wheel transporter is the 'Design' model. . .if that means anything to you ;)

You have lost me on that one ?? Design model ?? is this a Vauxhall related answer :blush:

Are you singing 'we are sailing' in Bullet's pic :lol:

You have lost me on that one ?? Design model ?? is this a Vauxhall related answer :blush:

Think we were having a bit of a tipsy manliness conversation, comparing the specification of our missus' Astra's :lol:

Are you singing 'we are sailing' in Bullet's pic :lol:

I was singing i could do with some asprin please......

Think we were having a bit of a tipsy manliness conversation, comparing the specification of our missus' Astra's :lol:

Thats what i thought. I never wanted to ignore the wife so talking about her Astra gets the ladies involved to :lol:

Not yet guys sorry.

Flat out at work and then away for 2 weeks so they will have to wait until then. I do keep looking at them in the garage and they look to nice to take out of the box :lol:

plus the whether is still a bit crap at the mo :D

won't be long ;);)

Not yet guys sorry.

Flat out at work and then away for 2 weeks so they will have to wait until then. I do keep looking at them in the garage and they look to nice to take out of the box :lol:

plus the whether is still a bit crap at the mo :D

won't be long ;);)

Looking forward to seeing some pics bud B):thumbs: