Wales Blog - Sunday

M350ZB

Right after a very hectic day, with a hundred and one things to do and not getting to sleep last night till about 4 am, after having a problem on my mg. I have finally arrived at the premier inn at the services where everyone is meeting tom morning. Set off around 9pm or just before, filled up and got a full tank of petrol ;) and pumped me tyres up too .After me and my mate Alex gave the zed a quick clean over, we set off, was a mad mad rush, but the zed looked pretty good before leaving. Was clear weather all the way and stopped once for some grub. Arriving here we straight away we saw pauls monster, looks B) , very B) . In the room now, posting a few posts, catching up. Did a half a tank of petrol to get here, and got to fiill up tom morning with some optimax :thumbs: . My mate Alex has got the cam-corder so will have pics and vidz to post up. Shame the zed is a tad dirty now, but hoping to give it a quick clean in the morning, people please remind me to get some petrol, am so tired, so off to bed. Will be back on at some point tom. Looking forward to meeting everyone and putting names to peoples zeds :thumbs:

Over and Out :thumbs:

Mark

Right just got back, what a day :yahoo: , was intending to post through out the day but we could not keep a signal up on the mountins :lol:, overall was an awesome day and some very lovely zeds and meet some great people new and old :thumbs:, also putting names to faces at long last. Got so many more idea's and overall was a great day, the first bit of the evo traingle was awesome when it was dry B) .

Got shed loads of pics and vids on mine and Alex's camera, will up-load when get a chance too :thumbs:

To all who went to the meet, any pics of my zed please PM and ill send you my email or photobucket or something ;)

Someone text Mark to get some petrol... :thumbs:

Car was looking great, Mark. Sorry I didn't get to say hi - maybe next time! :thumbs:

No worries CS had a full tank of V power :thumbs: , and cheers Digsy :teeth: , defo next time bud !

Nice to see you made it Mark, I look forward to seeing pics of the Evo sticker :)

Really glad i came up and defo up for the next one :thumbs: , and thanks martin :thumbs: , zed looking great B) , liking the new wheels and im sure ill post a pic up of it ;)

Should be getting all the pics from my mate hopefully tom, or wednesday will get them up, a,s,a,p. Would just like to say a huge thanks to everyone who turned up at wales, was a great event, and thinking of it more and more the club really is a great place to be involved with. Threw this club every mod of my car has came from, all the advice old and new is great and the people are defo what make the club, had some intresting and funny chats at wales, and really enjoyed it. Trying to convience my mate Alex to get a zed so at the next wales, hoping to be two zeds :thumbs:

As said any pics, or vids guys, if ya can spare a few mins, drop me a pm,would love to see them as allways :teeth: