Kashz's White Zed.....

Sarnie

lol at the pic of it parked outside the betting shop....maybe that's the reason....

only kidding...

oh, and on another note....it mentions a K&N intake, right?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be a BAD idea to mount the number plate where it woul obstruct airflow into the K&N?

He was talking about selling up before he did the work... :thumbs:

Yeah he was selling it ages ago but didnt sell, seems odd to spend all that time and money on a respray, to sell straight away after its done????

He was talking about selling up before he did the work... :thumbs:

Yeah he was selling it ages ago but didnt sell, seems odd to spend all that time and money on a respray, to sell straight away after its done????

Very true but from the advert it looks like he's bought a new toy... B)

He's a top lad too, spoke to him a few times... :thumbs:

Saw it a few days ago.

It's a lovely looking car and it'd be nice to see it stay in the club.

I think Kashz came from the Veedub scene hence the wheel and tyre choice. It shouldn't work but I think it does on his car!

lol at the pic of it parked outside the betting shop....maybe that's the reason....

only kidding...

oh, and on another note....it mentions a K&N intake, right?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be a BAD idea to mount the number plate where it woul obstruct airflow into the K&N?

Depends on if its the typhoon or not.... If it is the typhoon then could do with being open for max air flow, but should still be ok!

orite guys umm i didnt put the typhoons extra bit on just left the filter box in ....................

My brothers given me his e46 m3 for summer as his goin abroad :yahoo: plus i really want an sl55 i took one for a test drive and loved it absoloutley beautifal :blush: i loved it from every corner this one was in red with the panoramic roof and the 65 smoked wheels ............ Iv got money in the zed but its not practical in the sense of driving its more of a show piece and it does make me smile and i do get stick from my mates who own m3's as they dont get the same attention :teeth: lol its too low dont want to raise it as its stance would be ruined ... i rather have some one else take care of it as its mostly parked up especially with the weather conditions since iv had it back its been raining when the sun does come out im at work lol ... iv probably driven it like 5 times ........ i would rather free up the cash drive the m3 save up for a sl then Happy Days :drunk:

The zed has been fun it still is i dont want to sell it but then it makes sense to sell it ill only let it go if i get the money i want otherwise im keepin it .......... :D the tuning and styling routes you can take with the zed are in a huge variety and expensive im talking forced induction etc ....... with an sl55/63/65 you have got enough power looks are sexy and stunning ....

ill prob get stick for it now lol 16.5k :blush: ............... i can try lol iv had alot of calls etc they all ring for a reason ill prob knock the price down half way thru summer if iv still got it ... the prices have dropped alot but everyone has a price

i no lol got to much in it ill let it go for 14-15 iv got the standing offers at 15 honestly lads what do you lot reckon its worth im never gonna see the cash i put into it ............ iv got over 21k in it inc car ........... sl is for 30k need to make a start

16.5k? Where is the justification for that price? Just out of interest of course!!

UK 54 with 42k can be had for roughly 10k so any buyer will want to know how you got 6.5k's worth of mods :)

3k just on split rims ultra rare in UK without tyres 3 piece

£3200 on a complete respray

ings kit £800

kw coilovers £700

new rear l.e.d lights £250

bullet proof windows £only messin lol :lol:

new ladies £priceless :teeth::p

hotel rooms £45 - 50 each time they add up :blush:

cant remember anythin else there will be more but you get the picture

16.5k? Where is the justification for that price? Just out of interest of course!!

UK 54 with 42k can be had for roughly 10k so any buyer will want to know how you got 6.5k's worth of mods :)

3k just on split rims ultra rare in UK without tyres 3 piece

£3200 on a complete respray

ings kit £800

kw coilovers £700

new rear l.e.d lights £250

bullet proof windows £only messin lol :lol:

new ladies £priceless :teeth::p

hotel rooms £45 - 50 each time they add up :blush:

cant remember anythin else there will be more but you get the picture

So even based on mods holding 50% of their value thats about £13.5k..............