Poly bushing the Z? Worth Doing?

jerry3167

:) Guys,

Is it worth Changing the stock suspension bushes in favour of uprated Poly-bushes? Aparently one of the cheapest and effective suspension mods you can do!

You hear that they can firm up the handling, Make the steering more positive, reduce body roll, and provide better noise damping.

I had poly-bush my Civic R and it was fabulous! Would it be good for a Fast road Z?

:)

I found this. :)

Originally Posted by Kwame@z1

The Noltec bushings are polyurethane (essentially the same as urethane). Not to be argumentative but as far as your experience, it really comes down to the quality of the bushings you use. There are crappy polyurethane bushings and excellent polyurethane bushings. For example, we have been running polyurethane bushings in Adam's 600+hp 280zx for over 10 years without any issues and thats just one of the shop cars that we have completely outfitted with urethane/polyurethane bushings without any issues.

I have recently ordered all of the Noltec (Noltec, Whiteline and Nolathane were all bought out by Red Ranger and are the same company. Noltec = Whiteline Plus) bushings for my car. I wont be able to post a review for some time however due to the fact that the rear subframe bushings wont be in the U.S. for some time.

For anyone looking to purchase any of the bushings we have a of couple sets available, with the exception of the subframe bushing

Front Bushings:

http://www.z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?mode ... rodid=3783

Rear Bushings:

http://www.z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?mode ... rodid=3784

when you copy links from my350z that can happen sometimes

Its because it copies the literal string and not the full URL. Thanks for fixing it.

(All) For future reference if you click quote first on my350z and then copy the text, it will give the full url that should give a clickable link in here when pasted :thumbs: