black front bumper reflector?

hotrain69

just been looking at the awesome wales photos. am getting quite tempted to change my front reflectors. i dont mind the orange ones but i just reckon there are others that will look better. i thought i was going to be able to get a set of black ones but was told they werent made for 2006 + cars. so i was just wondering what options there are for 2006 + cars in terms of front reflectors apart from the clear ones?

thanks guys.

clear are the only Nissan ones made

as far as others, I am sure there are some LED/ebay/cheap looking alternatives as well

fair enough, i guess there arent many options then. i am looking for something that is darker. can i paint the existing ones?

absolutely you can paint them - several firms offer opaque paints that would work

nice one, will look into it. does the front bumper need to come off to install the reflectors for a 2006 + zed?

Yes. For easy installation. It IS a very simple job though!

• 4 weeks later...
Smoked reflectors for newer cars......

The smoked reflectors for your year will not be Nissan parts, so quality may not be so good, but this will reflect in the price. Gaz will sort a price on them for you.

mines a pre faclift car, its a late registered 05 register in 06. plus its going into a nismo bodykit (copy) and will be glass fibred in place /made to fit ;)