Resale Value of GT4 alloys

cpk

Hi,

I need a bit of advice please. What sort of price would you expect for some mint GT4 Alloys without tyres?

A rough guess is fine, I've tried searching and looked on ebay but I guess they don't come for sale very often.

Ta.

Hi,

I need a bit of advice please. What sort of price would you expect for some mint GT4 Alloys without tyres?

A rough guess is fine, I've tried searching and looked on ebay but I guess they don't come for sale very often.

Ta.

Personally, I'd go to £600 as there'd be no warranty. Others may go higher.. :thumbs:

Is there a lot of demand for them...?

I prefer the rays and am thinking if I buy a car with GT4s could I make a few quid on them and replace them with Rays?

They usually sell quickly as they are a limited edition...............

Not so long ago a guy sold a set on PH for £900 and he could have sold them twice over ;) Wont be selling mine as when i sell the car i will put them back on. :)

Certainly would not let my mint set go for £600 :blush:

Not so long ago a guy sold a set on PH for £900 and he could have sold them twice over ;) Wont be selling mine as when i sell the car i will put them back on. :)

How much are you Nismo's worth now? Must be about £4k :lol:

How much are you Nismo's worth now? Must be about £4k :lol:

At least the purchase price as they are still as new, if you dont like that then you can get a set from Adam for $4000 shipped or in good old english pounds £2639 :p

When the Rays were still optional, I paid £900 for a set with rubber.

Given the other mods to my car, I doubt whether it had a set of GT4 rims or not would make any difference to the price. Though with an almost stock GT4, I think a set of original GT4's or Nismos would be prefferable, may not increase the price, but would probably speed up the sale if needed.

Id guess at around £600-800 depending what rubber thay have on.

I sold my GT4 wheels for £750 with tires, but one was kerbed.

Hope this helps!

P.s. Let me know if you get a GT4 and want to sell the wheels... :thumbs: I know somebody interested in a set (not me, even though I miss them! :lol: )

I put an add in the wanted section for a set of gt4 alloys and have been offered a set for £1000 which seemed far too expensive to me, £600 seems more resonable :)

I have £500 waiting for a set but no one wants it yet. I wont go above that because I know someone who bought a set for £250! Yes, all four!

However people are paying more so must be more desperate than I am - or not as tight!

I have £500 waiting for a set but no one wants it yet. I wont go above that because I know someone who bought a set for £250! Yes, all four!

However people are paying more so must be more desperate than I am - or not as tight!

I think they forget that new prices have a warranty element.

I have taken the GT4 wheels off my car and was thinking about selling them - rear two are mint, front have some kerbing, with nearside one more heavily scratched. The wheels come with bridgestones with tons of tread (prob around 7mm). How much should I expect them to fetch?